StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Kitty, Meet Pole

• Kitty, Meet Pole

Posted by horsecrazy12987 on May 5, 2011 at 8:11 pm

And nope, I'm not talking about that adorable little feline watching from the couch wondering what the hell you're doing.

All that talk about lady gardens in the thread asking whether or not you wear undies with your pole shorts got me thinking about the almighty lady beaver (wow that sounds bad,) and I was wondering…ever tagged yours while you were dancing? I'm talking full on, you smacked it so hard your bits saw stars? Guys don't have the market cornered on painful crotch shots.

I'm sad to say I've done it twice. Once I was screwing around, dancing like a complete nut job and ahem…air humping the pole, and wham! Ooops; I see my depth perception is a little off. The second time I didn't really smack myself there, but I was doing the move where you go into a handstand while your legs are still on the pole, and then slide your butt down until your feet are on the ground, and I don't know what happened, but that part of my body was NOT HAPPY, may I say.  

Saphyre replied 11 years, 6 months ago 21 Members · 41 Replies
  • 41 Replies
  • Riddleboxxy

May 5, 2011 at 8:38 pm

I'm not sure if I've experienced what you're describing per say, but I have hit the very bottom of my pelvic bone before and oh noooooo it hurrttsssssss D:Oh God why does it hurt so bad https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_eek.gif I honestly feel like a dude, grabbing my crotch area with both hands and keeling over! LOL

• chemgoddess1

May 5, 2011 at 8:45 pm

I have from getting out of both the wrist seat and then the other version of that where both hands are above.  I cannot do the bum slide but I do know that the trick to all of them is to be off a little to the side.  Oh, yeah, I have ended up with yeast infections (a little TMI I know) both times (yeah, I bruised myself THAT bad).

• Dancing Paws

May 5, 2011 at 8:51 pm

I have hit the fun button…that hurt!

• nymphdancer

May 5, 2011 at 9:19 pm

ummm all I can say is bum slide way too close to the pole and piercings in the "lady garden" ow. Major ow.

• horsecrazy12987

May 5, 2011 at 9:54 pm

Riddlebox, I've done the whole pelvic bone thing–way back in third grade (it hurt so bad I still remember it 16 years later,) when I was playing on the monkey bars. I was standing on the top rung of the little ladder leading up to it and while I was reaching for the monkey bars, I slipped somehow and basically dropped down into a split on that metal rung. Oh dear God–I hopped off and was literally lying in the grass clutching myself. I could have sworn I broke something.

Nymph–I can't imagine having piercings in the lady garden and pole dancing with them in. I just know I would somehow, some way manage to catch them on something and things would tear. https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_eek.gif

• nymphdancer

May 5, 2011 at 10:02 pm

99.9 % of the time they don't bother me. Every once in a great while I will be doing a pole sit or bum slide and rub them wrong. Part of it is I have two differnent types and I squish flesh between them. I will say though I will never be poling on my x pole naked those holes scare the hell out of me.

my husband just reminded me of my first headstand, lol I didn't put my head on my arms instead of the floor and whoosh my head flipped out and wham…….pole slam with the kitty. I think I blocked that memory intentionally.

• horsecrazy12987

May 5, 2011 at 10:07 pm

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I would block that memory if it had happened to me. Ouch.

• KateSykerd

May 6, 2011 at 2:30 pm

woah Nymph! Never done anything that bad – ouch!
    The other day I was practicing a strength move, I'm not sure what its called on here but its just a basic lifting yourself on the ground holding the pole but kicking your legs out into a V shape and holding it. My boyfriend came in while I was struggling to hold it and thought he'd "help" by holding my legs up for me – throwing my centre of gravity off and smacking the middle of the V (i.e. my lady bits!) into the pole… Was not fun. He's not allowed near me when I'm poling anymore…

• Mechie

May 6, 2011 at 2:42 pm

Ladies…at LEAST you girls were learning tricks…I slammed my kitty when I was warming up!!!

I had both arms on the pole, feet shoulder width, head down, stretching my back, when I got up…..both on my feet slipped on the recently-waxed-hardwood-floor…. and MEOW https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_eek.gif…I had tears in my eyes….it HURTS!!!!

• danzn16

May 7, 2011 at 9:59 am

yes, going into a pole sit and bam!!! ouch! 🙁

• bebealles

May 7, 2011 at 8:53 pm

One day I was dancing and doing combo spin, I tried to chango to the cocktail spin ( we call it like this here in spain, its like the superman, but with the tummy up ) And I gave a very hard hit kitty x pole. It even bleeded.

Other thing sometimes happens to me is when Im sitting on the pole and change one body side to other, my kitty stretches inside my underwear when I change contact from one leg to other, and After when Im showering I discover that I have a lot of small injuries from the stretch. it hurts a lot with the soap x_X

This usually happens when I m dancing a fast – strong song 

• senrysa

May 7, 2011 at 9:45 pm

you guys are halirious..here I was feeling sorry for myself then realized that there is nothing a guy can do that we can't….including slamming the magic box.  LOL Gosh I hope I never do that..

• Veena

Administrator
    May 7, 2011 at 9:57 pm

LOL I have to admit, I have bashed to poor kitty. I was messing around with elbowstands and was not thinking…..was not cool, not cool at all. "Sorry honey no sex tonight cuz I smashed my vajayjay on the pole!" https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_eek.gif

• slw1977

May 7, 2011 at 10:21 pm

Ah yes….I've done it…once…that's all it took.  It was right after I got my pole…I wasn't on Veena & I hadn't found studio classes yet…I was just trying from a book/DVD….I was basically doing a pole up/pole sit and slammed my hoohah/pelvic bone right onto the pole…so hard that my husband (who was in the room but working on the computer) heard it.  I hit the ground and writhed in pain.  I was bruised for days.  It brought tears to my eyes…I really thought I was going to have to go to the ER for a broken pelvic bone and I was thinking "how am I going to explain this?"….like I said, it only happened once…I am way too cautious with my lady parts now!!!

• horsecrazy12987

May 8, 2011 at 12:24 am

bebealles–ow ow ow ow ow!

Ha ha ha Veena–as much as most of the men in our lives would probably like to imagine that pole dancing turns us into these super sexual creatures that want to do it all the time because we are so in touch with our sexuality now, little do they know that the pole is actually sneakily undermining their libidos…there have been nights when I'll barely let my boyfriend look at me, because my thighs are so bruised/pole burned from practicing new moves for hours that I don't even want him getting the faintest idea to put some moves on me. Sex for pole dancers must go something like this: "Fine honey, but don't touch here, here, or here. Ow! Not there either. No, I'm not getting on top–rolling over might chafe my thighs. You know what, I'll just lie here in fetal position and you figure something out."

slw1977–Holy crap, can you imagine trying to explain that? I would probably just lie and say I jumped from a burning building or something and accidentally landed in the splits on concrete. lol I always wonder what I'm going to say if I injure myself poling, especially if it's in kind of an odd way–I really don't want to have to go the hospital or a doctor's office and explain that I smashed my hoo ha because I was joking around and wildly humping my pole.

I actually need to schedule a physical pretty soon, and I was thinking the other day how bad it's going to look to my doctor if my thighs haven't healed by then; I have a good-sized bruise and several burn marks from practicing the superman.

Page 1 of 3