StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Lessons on DVD?

• Webmaster

Administrator
    February 28, 2011 at 5:37 pm

@Firefeliness – Most smart phones will connect to your wireless network at home, saving you data charges while you are there.  Also usually the upgrade to what is essentially an unlimited data plan (generally five gigabytes) is generally only a few dollars a month.

• Firefeliness

February 28, 2011 at 5:55 pm

Thanks for the info, will look into wireless connection for my phone/internet…….however maybe large download limits are more expensive here in Australia? The differene between small and large data allowance plans can be as much as $30 per month (though I guess thaqt isn't that much to some people, just too much for me when all I want is lessons in my pole room)  🙂

• Anonyma

February 28, 2011 at 7:25 pm

I have the sony ericson  Xperie (cellphone ) and i  plug it on big screen, its amazing!!

• kat pole princess

February 28, 2011 at 8:10 pm

@ firefeliness

have u tried the art of pole by jamilla deville?  i found that she and veena have the same approach to teaching.  nice and slow.  step by step. 

• verucablue

February 28, 2011 at 8:22 pm

…have tried to view on my blackberry but no such luck https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_sad.gif

• stuffy

March 1, 2011 at 7:58 am

webmaster… ur the man.  many thanks for helping me out.  I got the cords and Loving veena on the TV,   its sooo cool.  thanks again. Iphones rock!!

• Webmaster

Administrator
    March 1, 2011 at 8:11 am

@stuffy – I like iPhone alot as well.

• Anonyma

March 1, 2011 at 12:37 pm

there is also a lot of dvd s you can buy 🙂

leig ann 's dvd's  BE SPUN

katy coates dvd s vertical fitness

live once dvd s by elisabeth in toronto

Veena s video are getting a bit old i find… 

• Webmaster

Administrator
    March 1, 2011 at 1:01 pm

@Olivia – Veena has revamped her lessons completely nearly every 10 months.  She constantly improves the lessons and edits them to answer common questions that she experiences in her communications on the site.  They are certainly not old.

• Veena

Administrator
    March 1, 2011 at 1:08 pm

@ Olivia….My lessons are OLD? lol I don't have a single lesson on the site from when we first started….I'm on my 3rd update as far as lessons and bringing dancers NEW information on moves. I literally just posted an updated lesson TODAY. https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_flower.gif

• Anonyma

March 1, 2011 at 1:27 pm

i am french so ill explain what i meant by that! not old in the way old … theres a lot of new moves out and i find the ones here are more "classic" moves"  

i hope i expressed myself better 🙂  , and veena youre awesome,

• anna2422

March 1, 2011 at 1:47 pm

@ VEENA…  You posted that you just put on a NEW lesson today.  Is there a way we could know when a new lesson is posted, and what it is so we could easily look for it?  Thanks,  I know it sounds lazy, but you already have so many, I would hate to accidently skip over one.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM

• Webmaster

Administrator
    March 1, 2011 at 2:06 pm

@anna2422 – The lessons on the homepage of the site are listed chronologically relative to their placement date, so the newest lesson will be the first one on the front page of the site.  Additionally the daily update email that we send out every night will show "new lessons" if any have been added in the last 24 hours.

• Webmaster

Administrator
    March 1, 2011 at 2:10 pm

@anna2422 – Also if you follow StudioVeena.Com on facebook (the link is at the bottom of the page) all new lessons are posted there as soon as they are uploaded and finalized.

• anna2422

March 1, 2011 at 2:14 pm

@Webmaster, thanks, that info is good to know, I will pay closer attention to that page.  I don't do facebook, but I do YouTube.

Page 2 of 2