StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Looks Like I’ll Be Poling Through Another Pregnancy!

• CrazyKosters

April 28, 2013 at 6:11 pm

Really sorry.. I know how hard that can be. 🙁

• ofezo

April 28, 2013 at 6:11 pm

Oh Organic. – SO so sorry to hear that 🙁  I am a Sonographer and often discover babies that weren't able to make it, and it is always heart breaking.  

• JBrownee618

April 28, 2013 at 6:15 pm

Organic, I'm sorry for your loss.

• Maria_T

April 28, 2013 at 7:11 pm

I’m so sorry for your loss Organic Angel…my prayers go out to you and your family. Sending spiritual hugs out to you dear.

• calipolepixie

April 28, 2013 at 7:37 pm

I'm sorry for your loss 🙁 my thoughts and prayers are with you

• Lee lee

April 28, 2013 at 10:28 pm

I'm sorry to hear that Organic Angel.

• Stevesgirl

April 28, 2013 at 11:33 pm

I am so sorry.  Sending ***HUGS*** your way.

• SexyRockStarsWifeNowWidow

April 29, 2013 at 12:02 am

So sorry for your loss Organic Angel 🙁

• adAstra

April 29, 2013 at 12:56 am

I can't begin to imagine, I can only say I wish you all the best and my thoughts are with you and your little angel. 

• Smokegrey

April 29, 2013 at 3:08 am

🙁 I'm sorry for your loss. *hugs*

• Maria Joao

April 29, 2013 at 3:51 am

I'm so sorry for your loss Angel! 🙁  I was happy when I started to read your post but then I read the last ones and was oh so sad! 🙁  Take care 

• Pole gal

April 29, 2013 at 6:49 am

I’m So sorry for ur loss I’ve been there a few times Hun and its a hard horrible thing to go thro. Sendin love and hugs ur way Huni. xxxx

• FeeDen

April 29, 2013 at 7:03 am

So sorry for your loss, xx

• ORGANIC ANGEL

April 29, 2013 at 7:44 am

Thanks for your support everyone! I appreciate all of your support.Right now I'm just trying to heal.It's been a tough couple of days. So much pain. Night sweats. Fever. and so much blood loss. I had to lay down til 5 yesterday evening and went back to bed around 9. I am worn out! I thought I was in the clear announcing because we had heard a heartbeat. Well I had told before we heard it also, but I had a sono every week checking my lil ones progression. We had 3 of them. I am surprised but I'm ok. I understand everything happens for a reason.I was looking forward to it though b/c my sister is pregnant too so we were pregnant at the same time, something we had talked about since we were kids! But that's ok. When it's time for us, it will be. It is sad though in the sense that you feel it and love it already, but again I'm ok and thanks again everyone.

• Saphyre

April 29, 2013 at 10:06 am

So sorry you have to go through this. It sounds like you are coping well, which shows your strength of character. xo

Page 3 of 4

The forum ‘Discussions’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now