StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Looks Like I’ll Be Poling Through Another Pregnancy!

• ORGANIC ANGEL

April 29, 2013 at 10:43 am

I think the hardest part was the physical pain which is better today. It was rough yesterday. I have a lot of blessings and I am so thankful for everything I have. I have two beautiful children who are healthy and wonderful. I have a husband I adore and I have the best friends and family. That helps a LOThttps://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_flower.gif

• Youngs7

April 30, 2013 at 2:12 am

I am so sorry for your loss Organic and will keep you and your family in prayer.

• Babyuv3

April 30, 2013 at 6:45 am

So sorry to hear that Organic Angel. You and your family are in my prayers. 

• sdewhizzle

April 30, 2013 at 3:08 pm

Lots of love Organic, you’re in my prayers. xxx

• Buffy Diamonds

May 1, 2013 at 10:54 am

So sorry for your loss.  Sending good thoughts!

• Palace

May 1, 2013 at 3:42 pm

I am so sorry to hear this…I pray for peace and solace.  I ask that the Universe would shine his light on you and provide for healing and understanding.

• Meern23

May 3, 2013 at 2:05 pm

I am so sorry to hear about your lost organic angel. You are not alone. I found out I was pregnant the end of Feb. My dr wanted me to quit poling which I did. Last Tuesday, my water broke and was on strict bed rest and antibiotics. My husband called my dr Saturday to have me come in and have everything checked out. I had a horrible feeling. The dr did an ultrasound and my baby had no heartbeat. I ended up with a suction D&C later that afternoon. I would’ve been 14 weeks on sunday. I’ve been an emotional wreck. Big hugs for you and your family. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

• Youngs7

May 4, 2013 at 5:46 am

Meerne, Im sorry for your loss as well. I will keep you and your family in prayer. It takes time to heal and emotionally it is very difficult to cope. I can relate because I have an angel baby which I lost when I was 3 mos pregnant and during the time of going through the phases of coping and accepting what happened, I was a mess. Its hard but you will get through the healing process. It takes time and your feelings are normal.

• Cherished

May 4, 2013 at 7:18 am

Hi Angel please accept my condolences for your loss. I hope you are doing okay (as much as possible)

I wish you lots of love and hugs while you go through this xo

• Cherished

May 4, 2013 at 7:29 am

Meern like Young said I'm sorry to hear of your loss too – 

I hope the light at the end of the tunnel is coming for both you and Angel soon

Love and hugs – I wish you the best  <3

• ORGANIC ANGEL

May 4, 2013 at 10:23 am

Thank you so much for your support everyone.I am truly touched by everyones sweet words. This community really came together and reached out so nicely for me. I'm a little bit emotional due to the hormonal drop. I felt really raw and sore in my core all week. I slept most of yesterday. I was feeling stronger and stronger each day but was so tired yesterday!

Meerne I am so sorry about your loss! I hope you have all of the support you need. We had one before our last child also and I was completely devastated. I was an emotional wreck. We conceived again w/in 6 weeks, the second time I ovulated:) And that one resulted in a beautiful baby who is now 16 months old! This time when we lost our baby I got to look at her beautiful smile each day and my 10 yr old as well and I was just reminded of our blessings.

My water had broke too! No one tells you that when you have a miscarriage you go into labor! I had broke my water around 3 am w/ light bleeding then contractions started. I had those for a few hrs. Then soaking a pad every hr for two days. I was really dizzy. I had a fever, chills and I could not even get up out of bed! Two days later I made it to the doctor. They took my blood and gave me antibiotics. They gave me medicine to make me cramp….I was so scared to take it that I didn't take it til yesterday! Never again will I take that crap! OMG let me tell you, that was not fun. We did not have a d&c, that must have been really scary for you!

I guess I'm sharing so that I can be some support for someone else. These things are often left not talked about and shushed about. It's a big deal for our bodies to go through spritually and mentally though. I'll be rebuilding for quite some time. I lost a lot of nutrients, fluids and electrolytes. I didn't eat much all week either. I look forward to rebuilding. I am not sure if I'll still be able to compete this coming weekend. It's kind of the furthest thing from my mind since I need to rest and get healthy again. I don't have anything to prove and there will be so many more comps to enter when I am well again. It's a bummer but my body and health come first!

Sending love and prayers to all of the ladies who have had to go through this type of situation as well.

Page 4 of 4

The forum ‘Discussions’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now