StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Miss Pole Dance Canada—who is coming/sending in stuff?

• Miss Pole Dance Canada—who is coming/sending in stuff?

Posted by reenie aka Mysfit on June 7, 2011 at 6:14 pm

Miss pole dance canada is coming up in September………….I am thinking if any Canucks are heading this way to be an entrant or viewer—–we should get together and do a Veeners Pole Jam!!!!

I can arrange it all as I live out here in lower mainland BC…….but it would be GREAT, COOL, WONDERFUL etc………..to get a bunch of us together!!

ALSO—-any of our US Veeners wanna come up?????

I am sure between a few of us that live in this area—–we could certainly manage to get everyone lodged and looked after at peoples homes etc……or the local hotels/motels…..

Anyone else have any ideas to add to make this a FAB event???

distracted replied 13 years ago 12 Members · 28 Replies
  • 28 Replies
  • smokinangel

June 9, 2011 at 1:30 am

Hmmm. Seattle isn't that far away… I'll see what I can do!  Any idea when/what kind of workshops will be going on?

• REDKE71

June 23, 2011 at 10:37 am

Ill be there..!! Cant wait to see you all..!! 😛

• Sarahb69

June 23, 2011 at 10:49 am

It's a running gag between me and a couple of the girls I am friends with that I was going to submit and entry. I think it's funny, but 2 of my friends have been pushing me to get to it. I think they are all on crack of course. I'm definitely not competition material.

Wish I could go though, just to watch the performances!

• reenie aka Mysfit

June 23, 2011 at 11:44 am

I think it would be awesome if you guys come out!! I am sure I can house a few bodies for the weekend,……HINT HINT

Redke—-You judging? That would be super cool!!!!

• reenie aka Mysfit

June 23, 2011 at 11:45 am

As for the workshops etc……….

I honestly don't think anything is planned—–Big unhappy sad face here

I actually should get a hold of Tammy and see if she has anything in the works. Hmmm……

That is why I was thinking of creating my own—Pole jam etc…..

• MrsNaughtywed

June 23, 2011 at 4:35 pm

I have applied to go. However, if I do I will be flying in Friday night, leaving Sunday morning because I have to get back to my other job unfortunatly. I hate my other job. It gets in the way of pole dancing!!! 😛 This might not be enough time for me but I'll see what I can do if I go. 🙂 OMG I'm gonna meat Karol Helms! AHHHH!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

• PJ Piglet Poles

June 23, 2011 at 11:05 pm

When are the dates?

• reenie aka Mysfit

June 24, 2011 at 12:36 am

It is Sept 10th….

A little more info can be found here………..

http://www.misspoledancecanada.com/

• smokinangel

August 2, 2011 at 6:37 pm

Pretty sure I'll be heading up for it, yay!  Can't wait to take a workshop with Karol!  I'm only kind of stalking the MPDC facebook page to make sure I can sign up =) 

Any plans for a pole jam?  If not, let's set it up!

• PoleLiang

August 2, 2011 at 9:15 pm

I’ll pole jam anytime!!!;)

• MrsNaughtywed

August 3, 2011 at 8:50 pm

Didn't make it so I won't be going. Maybe next year I'll meet everyone. 🙂

• Sarahb69

August 4, 2011 at 7:20 am

MrsNaughtywed, I didn't know you had submitted. I would have voted for you too, if I'd have known.

I didn't get in either, so I won't be going. Hope you ladies that are going or are arranging pole jams have a great time!

• Assi Mimi

August 4, 2011 at 9:56 am

Good luck to you girls!

I will be trying next year. Meanwhile, will be watching it online(I  Understood there will be a live streaming)

🙂

• reenie aka Mysfit

August 4, 2011 at 10:20 am

i don’t recall seeing your vid among them Mrs naughty. Which one was yours?I text voted for Sarah and Debbie. Totally wld have voted for yours too had I known.

• Caley

August 4, 2011 at 11:02 am

I would love to go, but made plans to participate in a 10K race in Seattle that weekend. Is the event held in Vancouver every year?

Page 1 of 2