StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Moves you dont like?

• Moves you dont like?

Posted by prettypuff1 on April 5, 2013 at 2:57 pm

As i sit here practicing i am looking at some moves that I'm like " meh i dont like that and i dont wanna learn that".. 

example.. something about the side climb makes me go "ugh".. I know i can do it, but i hate it soo I refuse to!!!

Does anyone have any moves they dont like/refuse to  learn?

CrazyKosters replied 10 years ago 55 Members · 135 Replies
  • 135 Replies
  • chemgoddess1

April 5, 2013 at 3:07 pm

I am not a fan of chair spin nor am I a huge fan of the jade split.  Genie to me is just ugly as is the variation of it called daredevil.  There have also been a few moves that while impressive just do not have pretty lines and I think "why?".

• Lyme Lyte

April 5, 2013 at 5:48 pm

I personally don’t like the Teddy….

• villainvixen

April 5, 2013 at 5:57 pm

Standing V. Something is just so ugly about this move. I can do it, but I absolutely choose not to. As much as I hate to compare stripping to pole dancing, that move screams stripper move to me. Sorry to those who like it. 🙁 

• prettypuff1

April 5, 2013 at 6:25 pm

I am not a fan of any of those knee holds, bees knees, side climb( i think it looks terrible)… the teddy is.. meh too

im like no thank you

• CapFeb

April 5, 2013 at 6:45 pm

I think superman is ugly. I love superpain though, and Marlo’s superman variations. I think teddy is ugly, but love Natasha’s and Nadia’s variation. I have learned if there is a move I think is ugly (Jasmine) there is a variation that is beautiful (Marley). So now I learn everything 🙂

• HotelChick

April 5, 2013 at 7:05 pm

Shoulder Mount. It hurts so bad and scares me so much that I think it just looks ugly on me. Knee hold kills me too so I just don’t do it, but I think it’s beautiful. I do Marley instead.

• Saphyre

April 5, 2013 at 7:39 pm

I absolutely detest the corkscrew spin. It's pretty, but it hurts too much. Teddy. I think some variations are pretty, but I really hate it. Have to agree with the side climb. I just don't think it's pretty or graceful. 

• PrincessPeach

April 5, 2013 at 8:01 pm

I went through a stage of being really tough on myself for not being able to do an iguana. Now I see it in vids and think it looks clumsy and ugly anyway. Very few people, mainly Jenyne make it look fab. Don’t think flatline looks that great either.

There are variations of Teddy that look fab and I think straight legged chair looks very elegant.

One handed carousel is probably my fave spin.

• shannabella

April 5, 2013 at 8:04 pm

Rocket man and yogini, blahh!

• luvlee

April 5, 2013 at 8:55 pm

I think the Bat WIng is ugly, but I was elated when I nailed it. Well, that was almost 2 months ago and I have had to take a pole break because the move injured my back badly AND I think it is FUGLY so there is mine.

• Krista Bocko

April 5, 2013 at 9:38 pm

Knee hold, yogini, rocketman and iguana mount also.

• Krista Bocko

April 5, 2013 at 9:38 pm

Knee hold, yogini, rocketman and iguana mount also.

• Krista Bocko

April 5, 2013 at 9:41 pm

I also don’t love the chair spin. I gravitate toward moves ( or variations) that look long on the pole. I’d love a flat jade!!

• tehCammy

April 5, 2013 at 10:39 pm

Not a huge fan of the chopstix. It's definitely impressive on some really flexy people though!

• calipolepixie

April 5, 2013 at 11:08 pm

Side climb I do not like at all, it looks awkward when executed & does not look graceful and I equate poling with strong lines, fluidity and grace. I don't really want to learn that one but probably will but doubt I will execute it often blech. I don't particularily like how the knee hold or teddy look either, I go back and forth about learning them as well. Never liked the chair spin, I never do it, as I have never found a good move to transition into it from.

Page 1 of 9

The forum ‘Discussions’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now