StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Moves you dont like?

• PoleDreamer

April 24, 2013 at 8:22 pm

I know it takes amazing strength, but I'm getting kind of sick with the Iron X. I've seen it a lot lately in competitions and general dancing videos. Impressive, but I don't think it looks pretty or flows well in a dance (the best professionals that dance with that move still seem to do it more to showcase their crazy strength rather than using it to flow and tell  a story). But I'm sure if I could do that move I'd be doing it in every single dance–ha! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif

• Krista Bocko

April 24, 2013 at 10:46 pm

I don't 'get' the genie. It doesn't look good to me at all, plus it's harder than the knee hold?!?

• Sassypants

April 25, 2013 at 9:06 am

I like Genie as a transition move, but not a pose. 

• Sassypants

April 25, 2013 at 10:04 am

Oh, I also don't like the one-legged climb. It looks like a cheap stripper move to me. I have never seen it done where it looked pretty.

• Veena

Administrator
    April 25, 2013 at 10:27 am

That’s how I climb! Lol

• Sassypants

April 25, 2013 at 10:37 am

Hahaha https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_porc.gif Sorry Veena ðŸ˜› I think all your dances are beautiful!

• Veena

Administrator
    April 25, 2013 at 10:51 am

Hehe not a big deal at all 🙂 I’m finding it funny that the moves I love, others find dirty or stripperish. I’m a dirty girl. *wiggles ass*

• Sassypants

April 25, 2013 at 10:53 am
  • Sassypants

April 25, 2013 at 10:53 am
  • Dwiizie

April 25, 2013 at 11:01 am

Yeah I think ALL the moves in the first video I uploaded are on this list somewhere. I was like "wow really? chair spin ugly? wrist sit vulgar? waaa" lol

• PrincessPeach

April 25, 2013 at 11:31 am

One legged climb?

• PrincessPeach

April 25, 2013 at 11:34 am

Ps. I think this could be inspiration for a challenge Veena. Use three moves you dislike and modify another. 🙂

• Dancing Paws

April 25, 2013 at 11:38 am

that would actually be interesting…

• portableninja

April 25, 2013 at 11:50 am

I like the vulgar stripper moves too. The pole studio I started at was very elegant and I learned so much about how to dance with beauty. Then I joined SV and was thrilled to see someone could teach me how to bounce my buttcheeks! Pole has something for everyone and some of us love it all ðŸ™‚

Veena, the one legged climb looks badass to me. And I happen to think strippers are badass. So it fits!

• Dwiizie

April 25, 2013 at 11:51 am

That is a good idea!

Page 5 of 9

The forum ‘Discussions’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now