StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Music Suggestions of the Sensual Kind

• Mary Ellyn

September 23, 2012 at 4:26 pm

Danger – Keep Away by Slipknot (Alethea just danced to this at Midwest)
    Snuff by Slipnot

Beautiful by 10 Years

Chasing Pirates (Droogs Remix) by Norah Jones

Stronger by 30 Seconds To Mars

Move It On by JJ Grey

Unsuffer Me by Lucinda Williams

Do I Move You by Jihae

Rust by Black Label Society

Give by Tori Amos (I got this from one of your vids Keex but thought I'd list it here for the others)

• RikkiL

September 23, 2012 at 7:48 pm

Some of my latest favorites for sensual flow are:

The Kills – U R A Fever

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club – Beat the Devi's Tattoo

Alex Clare – Too Close

Marilyn Manson – Slo-Mo-Tion

The Beatles – I Want You (She's So Heavy)

Black Keys – Tighten Up

The Pretty Reckless – Hit Me Like a Man

• megan12

September 23, 2012 at 7:52 pm

I really like

Toxic- District 78 feat Cheesa

I Like- Jeremih feat Ludacris

Closer- NIN

• byrdgrrl

September 24, 2012 at 12:27 am

Something by the Beatles

Memphis by Janis Ian

Make You Feel My Love by Adele (Bob Dylan wrote it, but she sings it better, I think)

That's all I can think of off-hand.

• keex

September 24, 2012 at 12:43 am

@Mary Ellyn: Wow, that was one of the first videos I ever shot when I was brand spankin' new to pole. I love that song "Give". Thanks for the reminder https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_smile.gif

• Dirty Girl POLEtice

September 24, 2012 at 11:25 am

Yea, I think my sensual music scares most people! lol  I've been told my music is creepy.  One of my fav's of all time is puscifer.  I love puscifer.  Particularly the Rev 22:20 the 420 remix.  It's so creepy and slow and sexy… There is another remix of this song somewhere but I can't remember right now…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QYYPDSyBjQ

my favorite version of this song

• Athena30

October 4, 2012 at 9:35 pm

breathe again featuring rachael roberts-little people. Definitely add this one!! so sensual I think it's great for poling

• Juliana Dentata

October 5, 2012 at 12:16 am

Dissolved Girl by Massive Attack

Paradise Circus by Massive Attack ( I also love the remix of this by Zeds Dead)

Eyes on Fire by Blue Foundation remixed by Zeds Dead (that is my all time fav song but it has to be the remix)

Slut by Velvet Acid Christ 

Those are a few of my favs 🙂

• ronia

October 5, 2012 at 1:58 am

Rihanna's "Skin" always does it for me. Also Sade's "No ordinary love"

• Runemist34

October 5, 2012 at 2:56 am

I've not found many- it's harder to find for me, I've got some specific tastes… However, these are some of the best I've found for me!

Blue Stahli- Premeditated

Massive Attack- Inertia Creeps

Collide- Beneath the Skin

Pendulum- The Island (part 1)

Lords of Acid- Glad I'm not God (WARNING: Almost anything from Lords of Acid is very Dirty!)

Katy Perry- E.T. (Oh, the shame!)

That's pretty much all the ones I've found, actually! I hope some of them speak to you the way they have for me 😉

• Krista Bocko

October 5, 2012 at 9:33 am

Juliana–thanks for the Eyes on Fire remix recommendation–i love to hoop to the song, i really like this one too!

• keex

October 6, 2012 at 5:19 pm

You ROCK (sensually, of course). I'm heading over to iTunes right now to sample each of the 84 songs you've recommended. I'll let you know the final outcome of my playlist once it's complete. It's for my new workshop:

IndieGirlEmBODYment: a soulful self-seduction .This workshop is a guided, moving meditation led by professional dancer and aerial pole artist, Keex, and artfully designed for you to embrace the sweet surrender of vulnerability and the strength of your fierce feminine power. Experience how to redirect your energy inwardly and redefine your sexy; not based on media’s contrived concepts, but by channeling your own innate sensuality and your ability to experience pleasure through organic movement. Erase shame, stigma and inhibition related to your erotic energy. Instead, get lost in the grounding, multi-sensory landscape of your body, mind and spirit while bringing physical expression to the positive emotions that support self-love… your IndieGirlSpirit.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

• Cherished

October 6, 2012 at 9:27 pm

Amy Winehouse – A Song For You

Nouvelle Vague – Psyche

Head over Heels performed to  it for "Bring sexy" back week http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hkq0hxPOmhU 

Also super OMG@Blue jeans -Bastille thanks for that post Ollie it's awesome!

• Cherished

October 7, 2012 at 4:14 am

Also @ Ollie I think track 3 on this link is the Michelle Stanek's version in her pole art performance:

http://itunes.apple.com/album/skyline-lounge/id259152479

• keex

October 7, 2012 at 12:24 pm

Listening to all the sensual musical suggestions I purchased on iTunes last night while writhing on the floor. I'll give you the final playlist for my workshop once it's complete. I'm inspired and excited.Thanks again for your help, Veeners!

Page 2 of 4