StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions My 2011 Goals!!!!

• My 2011 Goals!!!!

Posted by SaschaPoles on January 12, 2011 at 8:05 pm

Hi Guys!! I was reading some of your goals, and thought I'd do one too 🙂

2011 Goals for the year!

1- Save Save Save!!!!!

2- By December buy a house (depending on the BF and his job interview in Chicago)

3- Get the splits

4- Become more active on the site

5- Work on being a better person

6- Get my abs back

7- Visit with my beautiful Veena, Stacey and Glitter- and any other SV members!!!! 🙂

SaschaPoles replied 13 years, 8 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • tiggertail

January 14, 2011 at 6:31 am

I wish you the best of luck with goal number 2 i really enjoy having mine. I don't worry about number 5, don't really know you but i'm pretty sure you're a good person. And of course i hope tohear more about you on SV. Would be good to have new sexy tips with Veena it was so much fun.

• Runemist34

January 14, 2011 at 2:33 pm

Many of these sounds similar to mine (such as #3!) but I wanted to say…#5 is subjective, and pretty much can't be measured. This is very similar to most (if not all) of my goals, so I recognize it! How will you know if you succeeded?

My adaptation: Try to be happier more of the time than angry, depressed, or sad. It's relatively easy to measure (Gee, was I happy today?) and the results are more fun! That way you don't berate yourself for "not being a better person" because you had your own life to live, or sometimes you can't afford to give to the needy, or share your food, or whatever else you base "being a good person" on. 

Just my thoughts.

It's great that you're making goals, though! I've been meaning to do this properly for a while 🙂

• monica kay

January 14, 2011 at 3:57 pm

those are great goals!  Good luck on the house thing- it can be a great investment.  I am TERRIBLE at saving money, so when I finally bought my own place, it's like having a savings account- and i can't touch that money. period.  it was the greatest purchase i've ever made!

some of my goals for this year:

~ compete in a pole competition! =D

~yoga daily

~read more

~floss floss floss and floss. 

• SaschaPoles

January 14, 2011 at 8:37 pm

you guys are amazing!!!! i loved the responses so much!!! im terrrible TERRIBLE at saving money too, i wish us all luck!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxo https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_rambo.gif