StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions My mother is dying. :(

• Lyme Lyte

December 4, 2014 at 7:36 pm

U r all too sweet. My mom had company so I came back home (across the hall). Too a hot shower and worked on my Christmas Tree Splits. It felt really good. I’m heading back there now to spend the night.

• SexyRockStarsWifeNowWidow

December 4, 2014 at 7:48 pm

I am so sorry

• Cherished

December 4, 2014 at 9:48 pm

Hi Lyme
    I am so sorry to hear the sad news.
    I agree with everyone, Please take care of yourself.
    Again I am very sorry about your mother.
    XO -Cherished

• Lucca Valentine

December 4, 2014 at 10:14 pm

There aren’t really words to express something like this…but i am so sorry…thats such a sudden and terrible thing….its good that you had a moment to nurture yourself even if just for a moment. sending you so much love

• Lyme Lyte

December 4, 2014 at 10:18 pm

You are all so correct. I am very glad we have time to share with each other and say our appropriate goodbyes.

• Krista Bocko

December 5, 2014 at 8:03 am

I’m so sorry, LL (hugs)

• Danniacc47

December 5, 2014 at 8:37 am

I’m really sorry, I can’t imagine what you are going through. Enjoy her while you have her and show her how much you love her. If there’s anything we can do please tell us. My prayers go to you both

• Rachel Osborne

December 5, 2014 at 11:41 am

Thinking of you and your family.

• teachtrinity

December 5, 2014 at 2:01 pm

So so sorry for you, make the most of this precious time with your mum and remember that love and memories never die and that your mum will always be with you in your heart and mind, big hugs to you all xxx

• Freddie

December 5, 2014 at 2:49 pm

Love and light to you and your family. Keeping you in my thoughts.

• monica kay

December 5, 2014 at 2:54 pm

sorry lyme.

• ipole2

December 5, 2014 at 4:12 pm

So sorry that you are going through this – wishing you strength and peace.

• Tracyvdm3489

December 5, 2014 at 6:17 pm

You already know I’m sorry. 🙁 I’ve been thinking about you. It is so awful seeing a loved one slip away. 🙁

• Slkysmth

December 5, 2014 at 6:29 pm

Sending you all the strength love and power for you your mom and the rest of the family to get thru this. ((Hugs))

• WebJunk

December 5, 2014 at 11:51 pm

I lost my Mother nine years ago this week to cancer. My Father is almost three years. Was his caregiver for several years and then did Hospice at home. It is always tough and painful but as my parents had told me at one time, our parents always want us children to carry on being the best person we can be, while continuing to live & enjoy our own lives.
    Stay strong for your Mother and yourself.

Page 2 of 4