StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions My mother is dying. :(

• QueenJewell

December 6, 2014 at 8:59 am

Sorry to hear this. I wish you strength during this devastating time. Bless you and your family.

• studio409

December 6, 2014 at 10:56 am

All the Goddess from Studio 409 send you love xxxxx

• Saeth

December 6, 2014 at 1:08 pm

I’m so sorry to hear of this news. There isn’t much one can say other than to enjoy the time remaining with your mother. Be kind to yourself also. You are starting a new chapter in your life and it’s important to show yourself some kindness to help you through it. Wishing you and your mother as much quality time together as possible, strength and peace.

• Skullpixie

December 6, 2014 at 1:47 pm

So sorry to hear this, so sad 🙁 xxx lots of hugs xxx

• RoMo

December 7, 2014 at 2:23 am

Big hug from the other side of the world.

Please take care of yourself. Do you have someone there to help you? If there’s anything I can do to help (have food / groceries delivered to your house, etc…), please don’t hesitate to ask for help. We live in an amazing world and even though we are scattered across the globe, technology brings us closer.

• Hazelnut

December 7, 2014 at 8:58 am

There’s not much that anyone can say at times like this, but we are all here to support you. I know going through these things is so difficult but you’re a strong woman and you can get through it. When the time comes you need to be strong for her so please make sure to try and eat something and look after yourself; it might seem selfish (and a silly practical thing to say at such a terrible time!) but you need to keep your strength up. Keep us updated; I really wish all the strength I have over to you.

• Lyme Lyte

December 7, 2014 at 7:03 pm

Thanks everyone. 😉

• Ava Madison

December 10, 2014 at 7:46 am

So sorry you are going through this Lyme; thinking of you and your family. Take care of yourself and you have a wonderful community here to help support you. Big hugs!

• Lyme Lyte

December 11, 2014 at 7:35 am

Thanks for everyone’s support.

• newschik

December 11, 2014 at 12:00 pm

I’m so sorry that you are shouldering this burden. Your mom is blessed with a loving daughter. You’re in my prayer chain….Take care of you and her

• Sarah Brace

December 11, 2014 at 4:16 pm

So sorry to hear your news, stay strong & know that so many are sending thoughts of love & support. XX

• Sonja Steidl

December 11, 2014 at 4:24 pm

so sorry you have to go through this, lyme. my dad passed a couple of years ago, so i can maybe understand a little bit what you are feeling just right now. wishing you and your family strength and peace. stay strong! a big hug for you from austria

• tiggertail

December 11, 2014 at 5:12 pm

Sending a lot of love and hugs to you and your family. Hope that when her time as come she will go away smootly knowing how much you love her. If you need us we are here for you xx

• Sam Adelaide

December 11, 2014 at 6:30 pm

There are no words for this. Hugs.

• Poledancefan

December 22, 2014 at 10:29 pm

I hadn’t been aware of the detail that this was a medication side effect. I had assumed it was just a naturally occurring situation and this news makes it that much harder to bear.

Poledancefan is Joel Lessing

Page 3 of 4