StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions NEW lesson FEATURE!

• NEW lesson FEATURE!

Posted by Veena on August 11, 2016 at 5:02 pm

This is beyond cool, Webmaster, is always figuring out how to make things better and easier for you guys! We read your suggestions for making the Nailed It programs more user friendly, and he came up with an awesome solution, in fact, I don’t know of ANY other learning website that does this!

What is it? Well, we save your place! Not only will you see your “last viewed” lesson in each program section, you’ll see last viewed video in EVERY single section!!! This will make working on a particular move over a week or what have you, easier too. You won’t have to search, bookmark or remember your place.

This will also allow members who choose to not use a program, but want to progress on their own, an easy way to save progress, because remember all of my lessons are in a progressive order. Now you don’t have to worry about forgetting where you left off!!

We are so lucky to have such a smart and caring Webmaster!

Phoenix Hunter replied 8 years, 1 month ago 8 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • PoleAdventures

August 11, 2016 at 5:32 pm

Oh this is really what I need 🙂 I started 2 programs at once and working different things! Thats really really great! Thank you! So its a lot easier to see where I was the last time! Good work!

• Sayra

August 11, 2016 at 5:33 pm

This will make using lessons in different sections so much easier! Thanks Mr Webmaster~

• auriet

August 11, 2016 at 5:39 pm

This is so awesome!! Thanks Webmaster!!!! 🙂

• Polekick

August 11, 2016 at 7:28 pm

Great job! Thank you veena and webmaster!

• Lee lee

August 13, 2016 at 12:27 pm

Wow, that definitely is a great feature. Thanks Webmaster!

• hookedonpole

August 13, 2016 at 4:14 pm

I saw the announcement on FB. I posted a question on here https://www.studioveena.com/forums/view/57aeba09-f028-4eb8-9adc-0014ac110005#bottom. Thanks!!

• Phoenix Hunter

August 14, 2016 at 5:31 pm

Love the new feature!