StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Need a little support

• Need a little support

Posted by Vdub on February 17, 2011 at 8:34 am

Have a little problem that I'm hoping you guys can help me with.  As of yesterday,  I need to ramp up my self teachings because the only studio in my area is no longer accessible to me (don't ask).  I've tried using Veena's lessons in the past and got frustrated b/c my computer screen is so small that I found it difficult to really follow along.  Is there a way to connect my computer to my tv?

The other problem I had is deciding what order to view the lessons.  For those of you that use Veena's lessons as your sole teachings, how did you decide which moves to focus on?  Everytime I watch one video I realize that I needed to have mastered another move before going to that move.

Any suggestions?

Veena replied 13 years, 8 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    February 17, 2011 at 8:54 am

When you had the lessons before….Did you what the "getting started lesson"? It will explain how you use the lessons. https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_smile.gif This is why its the very first lesson in the beginner section. In the video I explain that you don't need to worry about deciding on what order in which to do the lessons…I have placed them in the order in which you should work on them. Also be sure to read the descriptions that go a long with the lesson, these will sometimes tell you what you should have mastered before moving and it will also tell you what muscles you'll be using.

I don't know if you had the old version of the lessons but I have updated almost all of the lessons. You can view the lessons in full screen. Also they are meant to be watched first, then you re play it and listen to my instruction as you try the move. If you have a smart phone you can also view the lessons there as well. 

• chemgoddess1

February 17, 2011 at 9:29 am

Vdub, depending on your TV you should be able to connect.  Google it.  It also depends on the type of connectors you have on your computer.  Worst comes to worst, take pics of the connectors you ahve on your PC and also on your TV and go to Radio Shack.

The newer LCD tvs a lot of times come with a vga port so you can connect your monitor cable directly in.  Also if you have a wireless gaming station you may be able to send it to that (not sure on this one).  Webmaster?

• Vdub

February 17, 2011 at 10:08 am

@veena….It’s been quite awhile since I’ve gone through the lessons. I’ll check them out again tonight. I do remember watching the Getting Started about a year or so ago, but will review it as well. I think I get stuck because I look ahead at all the cool moves I want to do and then don’t have the patience to learn the basic moves 🙂

@chemgoddess…thanks for the technical info. I’ll check it out and get something this weekend.

Thanks so much ladies!

• Veena

Administrator
    February 17, 2011 at 10:21 am

Yes you need to start with the basics in order to progress safely and easily. https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif You can view the lessons on a Playstation 3 and of course most mobile devices iPhones ipads ect.