StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions New Pole!

• New Pole!

Posted by CrazyKosters on April 19, 2014 at 1:27 pm

So my dad bought me a new pole yesterday! I already have a xpole T/G 50mm but it is to big and I can not grip most of the time even with grip aids. I am constantly wiping it down. I was going to get the studioveena pole but I really wanted another color so I went with Lil Minx 45mm Black powder coated 🙂 I am excited for it to arrive and give it a spin! I have used the studioveena pole before and liked it, but I wanted black. Is the regular powder coated just as grippy or more grippy then the studioveena pole? It is my understanding that the veena pole is a special formulation with a unique grip?

Stefana of Light replied 10 years, 6 months ago 4 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Stefana of Light

April 19, 2014 at 3:41 pm

Yeay!! How exciting! I have a lil mynx and i love mine:) i have a 50 as well… i did 0 research on size before getting mine:( ibet you’re going to LOVE the 45! Happy poling! (I haven’t had the chance to play on a Veena pole yet so no idea about coating difference)

• CrazyKosters

April 19, 2014 at 4:34 pm

I love 45’s, I bought my 50 to before I tried a 45 lol

• PassionForDance

April 19, 2014 at 9:09 pm

Hey ladies, did your Lil Mynx poles arrive in one piece, cut to fit one ceiling height?

I’m not sure how many years my husband and I are staying in our current home before we buy a house, and a quality pole is a bit of an investment! I am considering buying a 45mm Lil Mynx (red or black), or an X-pole X-pert (chrome) very soon.

• CrazyKosters

April 19, 2014 at 10:23 pm

It was just purchased it yesterday so I have not recieved it yet but I believe this one (Lil minx) is one piece. They will custom size it though for free (downsize.

• Stefana of Light

April 21, 2014 at 9:24 am

Yes they come in one piece!

• JenLFG

April 21, 2014 at 9:37 am

yay!

• CrazyKosters

April 24, 2014 at 1:02 am

Should be here tomorrow! I’m excited! It is sig delivery required so hopefully it comes before 3:30pm (I work swing shift) My boss is letting me come in late though if it doesn’t arrive in time so i’m not playing package tag with fedex 🙂 Love my boss!

• Stefana of Light

April 24, 2014 at 7:22 am

Woot im excited for you lady!! Can’t wait until i can get a smaller pole as well, seems like a huge difference in size for me, i have a 50 as well and my girl friend had a 45, i always find out i can do new/more stuff on her pole! Can’t wait to see a vid of you on that pole: )

The forum ‘Discussions’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now