StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions New Site For A New Year

• Journey

December 31, 2010 at 6:33 pm

Webmaster – is this the final version or will there be some things changed? There are some things that I would like to comment on but I don't want to pass judgment unless I know this is the final or not. 🙂

• Webmaster

Administrator
    December 31, 2010 at 6:36 pm

@Journey – There is never anything that is final in the StudioVeena.Com world, I'm an engineer at heart and things will always change.  If you have suggestions please feel free to email them to me.

• luckylindyhopper

December 31, 2010 at 6:37 pm

I already posted, but I think this deserves a second post. I went into my profile to verify my location and whilst editing, I noticed that we can now edit/change our usernames!! So exciting!!

• hannahpc

January 1, 2011 at 10:39 am

I absoulutely love most of the changes. 😀

You did an awesome job!

Videos are FANTASTIC!!

The only thing i am having trouble adapting to is the forums section, but im sure with a it of time ill navigate them easier. They are different than the standard forum.

🙂

Thanks for all the great changes! What a nice way for studioveena to start a new year!

• polefairy

January 1, 2011 at 12:01 pm

One little problem I've had is that I cannot change my password. I had to use the 'forgotten password' button and got my new one emailed to me but now when I try to change it this appears: Error: The requested address '/users/add' was not found on this server.

Also, it won't sign me in automatically. I have to re-enter my password each time. Which sucks, coz it's not even my password so I'm inclined to forget, heh oppps https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif

• Audball

January 1, 2011 at 6:51 pm

The site looks great! Will take some getting used to but definitely worth it. Nice work 🙂

• kim1972

January 1, 2011 at 9:38 pm

I was pleasantly surprised when i logged on today!!  love the new look and feel of the site!!!

• verucablue

January 2, 2011 at 6:09 pm

I love the new look of the site…very flashy and slick :and the lessons section ROCKS!

I had two questions regarding the forum…will you be adding the category in the listing of the topics – so we can find them again later ? Does that make sense? Also will the unviewed post fuction be coming back…it was a GREAT way to quickly catch up on the new posts.

• monica kay

January 2, 2011 at 11:33 pm

is the new "logo" what you guys had printed on those m&m's? https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif

• minicoopergrl

January 3, 2011 at 6:13 am

To chime in with everyone else – the new layout ROCKS!!!  Thanks Veena and Webby for all the hard work that went to puting up the new layout! 

• Veena

Administrator
    January 3, 2011 at 8:21 am

@ Katana Yep thats the one that was printed on the M&Ms lol

• Trena

January 3, 2011 at 9:26 am

Ooooooh Im loving that it says where the members are from at the bottom of their forum replies!!! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_smile.gif

• amy

January 3, 2011 at 4:54 pm

webbie! help? i turned off replies to threads i comment on, so that my inbox wouldn't get clogged up, but i seem to have turned off notification for when people comment after me in a video as well? where can i manage the notification settings?

• Webmaster

Administrator
    January 4, 2011 at 8:05 am

@amy – you can't just turn off replies for the forum.  There is a little box on your edit profile page that will allow you to recieve emails again if you check it.  We will have links in place to unsubscribe from individual topics soon.

• amy

January 4, 2011 at 8:16 am

thanks webmaster! i thought that might be the case, but it's great to hear you will have "unsubscribe" for topic threads too! thanks =))

Page 4 of 5