Posted by Sexylove1990 on March 29, 2014 at 5:05 am

Hey y’all,
    I am new on here and to pole dancing and I just wanted to come in introduce myself. I’m really excited to meet new people, learn the right way how to pole dance. Please check in with me, I will be posting videos, and pics to show my progress!

IrishOrla replied 10 years, 6 months ago 11 Members · 10 Replies
  • 10 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    March 29, 2014 at 9:10 am

Welcome to the site, looking forward to seeing your posts 🙂

• lilpinkladee9119

March 29, 2014 at 11:15 am

Hey me too !!!! Hope to see more pole pictures and videos to learn from my fellow pole friends here !!!

• Skullpixie

March 29, 2014 at 11:58 am

Welcome!! this is a brilliant site for expressing your self and pole dancing on been here a while and I love it, veenas lessons are brill if your staring off great safety tips and technique explained in detail! Have fun!

• Stefana of Light

March 29, 2014 at 8:46 pm

Hello! And yes you’ve found the good spot to be, tons of love and support here!

• CROI

March 31, 2014 at 8:25 am

Hiii! I’m new too and love it here so far 🙂

• calipolepixie

March 31, 2014 at 12:25 pm

Welcome to SV!

• Aura

March 31, 2014 at 12:30 pm

Hello everyone!!! I’m Ora also new to the pole world and so far I’ve been blown completely away by all the talent and support everyone has and gives to one another. looking forward to growing with you all!!!

• CrazyKosters

March 31, 2014 at 1:13 pm

Welcome! You found the right place!! 🙂

• Alliecat

March 31, 2014 at 5:46 pm

Woo! Im also new here aswell!!! I cant wait to get really good at pole.. im already addicted lol, i love Veenas lessons.. their amazing and i’m learning a lot!! Can’t wait to see your progress and make new pole friends here 🙂

• IrishOrla

March 31, 2014 at 6:41 pm

Welcome to your new pole home :))

The forum ‘Discussions’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now