StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Not always a superstar….

• BonnieAndClyde

April 11, 2014 at 12:14 pm

Thanks Veena. Seriously, SV has given me the tools to move forward and not feel like sitting on my ass!!

• Skullpixie

April 14, 2014 at 11:50 am

I totally agree veena thanks for sharing this post. I have recently strained my hamstring stretching for the splits just when I was on a roll with my splits and pole moves I have now had to take a good break to heal and I’m now behind with flexibility 🙁 I feel crappy and your right it’s inspiring to see flexy people but also frustrating to see so much progress on my FB feed and I’m going back instead of up it’s been getting me down and putting me off enjoying my pole journey which really sucks so I feel a bit better now after reading this knowing I’m not alone and I know I will come back fighting even it takes the while summer again to get there I know I will. I’m getting there.

• Rachel Rose

April 26, 2014 at 11:03 am

Omg. This is me currently. 🙁

• Veena

Administrator
    April 26, 2014 at 11:40 am

Rachel, don’t be sad or disappointed about where you are, my post wasn’t about being upset with my regression but to show that its normal and ok. 🙂

• Genbob

April 26, 2014 at 12:40 pm

That post was a big help Veena. Inspiring as always!

• alicat87

May 8, 2014 at 2:58 am

Thanks Veena. This post I can relate to and am grateful for people like you, who are truly honest and inspiring. Once again, thank you for your ‘realness’ girl!

• RoxyPink

July 10, 2014 at 2:38 pm

I could post a ton of reverse progress pictures…not poling or really stretching for two years has really tightened me up!

• Sieira

July 29, 2014 at 9:40 pm

Great post SV I’ve been on the pitty pot poopin. Needed this today! Xo

• s3r3nkk3

August 18, 2014 at 3:51 pm

thank you Veena, you are a superstar to all of us out here no matter what…

• MsNovember2014

August 23, 2014 at 10:06 am

This made me go back to pole today! I was feeling bad because I was like man I am outta shape, but now I see it is a daily struggle and process called discipline. Once you have mastered it, its okay if you are not always consistant, just know you learned what is necessary to become great over and over again.

• Veena

Administrator
    August 23, 2014 at 10:53 am

So happy to see this is still motivating to others! Thank you for the comments, you guys motivate me! xoxoxoxo

Page 3 of 3

The forum ‘Discussions’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now