StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions OH – MY – FREAKN – GOD

• SissyBuns

February 28, 2010 at 4:58 am

I think that’s a kick ass picture of you and being that Perez Hilton is somewhat of a celebrity I’d be flattered that he used it because a gazillion people are gonna see your sexay legs and those beautiful pointed toes. F all those haters who know nothing of which they speak. i swear I’ve been defending pole dance in the Olympics all week. It’s getting tiring. LOL

• Audball

February 28, 2010 at 12:56 pm

Is he allowed to use your pic like that? It is an amazing pic though, I must say i’d be totally flattered!

• miss fern

February 28, 2010 at 1:33 pm

Is he allowed to use your pic like that? It is an amazing pic though, I must say i’d be totally flattered!
    Most likely. If you upload it to Internet, even on a private site, you usually have to kiss to it goodbye. Although it’s true you own copyright if you TOOK the picture (in most countries the photographer, not the subject, owns the rights), copyright violation on blogs and stuff rarely ever gets to court. Usually the worst that happens is a cease and desist letter and fine.

I thought it was Mai Sato too. Judging by the way Perez wrote the article, I think maybe HE even thought it was her. It’s hard to tell with online communciation, haha. In fact, I thought you were excited, not pissed off, when I read your original post.

You never can tell with these things. https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_lol.gif The Internet can be so easily miscontrued!

Page 2 of 2