StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pink stiletto shop..

• Pink stiletto shop..

Posted by CrazyKosters on May 26, 2013 at 2:19 pm

Anyone ever purchase anything from the pink stiletto shop website? I bought some heels from them on May 1st and the money got taken out of my account on the 7th but I still have not received them. I never got an email that they shipped either. I have tried to contact them through email and phone for about 2 weeks now because i'm moving. I have left several msgs and emails but no reply. When i call, it says " transferring you to Wade Nelson" then it rings until it goes to voicemail. The VM says " Thanks for calling the pink stiletto shop, we are busy helping other customers so leave a message and we will get back to you"  This is very frustrating because the website says they have a customer service department but I don't think they do… They will not reply and i can't get through no matter what time i call. I feel ripped off and now im moving and want to know what the heck is going on. Anyone else have any issues with them?

CrazyKosters replied 11 years, 5 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • luvlee

May 26, 2013 at 3:00 pm

I would contact your bank or credit card and dispute the charge. SOunds like they are running a rip off scam.

• PlatinumAni

May 26, 2013 at 5:36 pm

I have and I remember it took forever. To the point I thought I got had. It did eventually come and it was all correct. Good luck!

• CrazyKosters

May 27, 2013 at 2:22 pm

Yeah i'm going to contact my bank. I wrote him an email saying i was going to report him and leave reviews all over the internet if he doesnt respond by next week…I bought shoes from stilettonations and its a small company just getting started and they have great customer service. I had a problem with my order from ups and he replied right away and sent out another pair for free, so i'm going to use them in the future. Not a big selection though..Thanks for the info PlatinumAni, I might give it another week and a half  before i go bat shit crazy on this guy haha https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_rambo.gif

The forum ‘Discussions’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now