StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Please send good thoughts

• Please send good thoughts

Posted by Stevesgirl on June 3, 2011 at 10:56 pm

Hi All,

I just want to ask if you would keep my dear husband in your thoughts.  He's been admitted to the hospital.  His liver is not working and they don't know why.  They are going to do a liver biopsy probably on Monday to test for liver cancer among other things. 

He has never smoked even one cigarette and he he drinks maybe one or two glasses of wine in a month.  There is no family history of liver problems.  I don't understand where this is coming from.

I'm trying not to, but all I can do is cry.  I am a natural "worrier" and I can't seem to stop thinking the worst.  I am so frightened.  If things go bad, I can't imagine my life without him. 

On June 22, we will celebrate our 26th anniversary. 

Thank you for listening to me and thank you in advance for all good thoughts.

Maria Joao replied 13 years, 3 months ago 23 Members · 28 Replies
  • 28 Replies
  • JeHanne

June 3, 2011 at 11:30 pm

I am sorry that you are experiencing this difficult time. Will be keeping him and you in my thoughts. Please try to take care of yourself while you are waiing. 

• JeHanne

June 3, 2011 at 11:31 pm

'waiting'. Oops… typo! 

• hookedonpole

June 3, 2011 at 11:32 pm

This must have been difficult for you to share; however, please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.  I know other veneers will come along side you in spirit.

I would love to say everything will be okay, but I hated it when people told me that when I was going through physical problems years ago, what I needed was love, support and comfort for the emotions I was going through.  So even though the desire of my heart is that everything turns out okay, what I am sending is love, support and comfort to you and your husband.

Yolanda

• Veena

Administrator
    June 4, 2011 at 12:09 am

We're here for you….sometimes its just nice to have someone to share things with.

• Polecat88

June 4, 2011 at 1:26 am

My thoughs are with you and your husband, stay strong. X

• Cherished

June 4, 2011 at 2:02 am

So sorry to hear about your husband and I wish him well. I'm glad we can offer you some support 

Hugs https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_heart1.gif

• reenie aka Mysfit

June 4, 2011 at 2:05 am

Thoughts, prayers, vibes, energy…..all coming your way….

Let us know if you need anything……

• LopsiJulie

June 4, 2011 at 4:04 am

🙁  Praying for you and him. 

• solsticedark

June 4, 2011 at 4:29 am

*hugs, chocolate, love, crossed fingers and toes, and hopes being sent you and yours way* I hope everything turns out ok!  We're all here for you!!!! *sends an extra hug*

• horsecrazy12987

June 4, 2011 at 10:33 am

I'm so sorry you are going through a rough patch right now–I hope everything turns out ok in the end. SV is always here for you if you need to vent.

• glitterhips

June 4, 2011 at 12:01 pm

I am a worrier too and I know it can make you crazy! try to remember you are doing everything you can that is in your control and you can't worry about what you can't control. its great you guys are taking the necessary steps to get medical care and i will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers, please keep us posted!

• Miraine

June 4, 2011 at 1:25 pm

So sorry to hear you're going through this.  My best wishes to your husband, hope the tests go well.

• Stevesgirl

June 4, 2011 at 4:54 pm

Thank you so much for your support.  You'll never know how much it means to me.

We don't know much more other than this "numbers" on his bloodwork keep going up – which isn't good.  This morning they did an ultrasound, a CT scan, and and MRI.  His doctor should be coming by sometime this afternoon to discuss the results.  His nurse told us that things don't look real good but she wouldn't elaborate. 

He's only 49 years old.  That is much too young to be going through something like this.

I'll let you know how things go when I know anything.  Thanks again for all your encouraging words.  It is very comforting.

• Mechie

June 4, 2011 at 8:56 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your husband's situation..my thoughts and prayers are with you both.

I believe God is watching over each and one of us…Your husband is only 49, he still has lots of gas in him!! Don't give up!! I just lost all my cars and my apartment to 2 stupid tornadoes…but I know things will get better…Your husband need your support so you have to be strong!! Us Veeners will be here with you all the way!!

~BIG HUGS~

• Layla Duvay

June 4, 2011 at 9:41 pm

MORE hugs from me!!!

Page 1 of 2