StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole Convention 2015

• Pole Convention 2015

Posted by azblanco on September 4, 2014 at 7:13 pm

So, I wanted to share this news with you.
    I just discovered that Pole Convention 2015 will be in my city, New Orleans, LA
    June 4-7th!! I know Pole Con did not happen this year, but I think 2015 will not be a disappointment. Pole Con 2012 LA sure wasn’t when I went.
    I know we are all in Pole Expo mode right now, but I really hope to meet some of you at this event because I will surely be there.

NerdasaurusJess replied 9 years, 3 months ago 15 Members · 20 Replies
  • 20 Replies
  • korinne

September 4, 2014 at 8:24 pm

I’m actually off that week!

• chemgoddess1

September 4, 2014 at 8:25 pm

So how many people can you cram in your place? There has already been talk of putting bail money aside for this event from the Ohio/PA clan.

• luvlee

September 5, 2014 at 8:45 pm

We are not completely sure about our 2015 vacation schedule yet, but we are definitely looking into this event. Every year, we have so many things that are already set with our time shares, so it makes timing hard with pole events.

• grayeyes

September 5, 2014 at 9:22 pm

Very interesting information. I just got back from my first visit to NOLA a few weeks ago and I have to say I would like to return–might as well return for PoleCon. I’m going to put some serious thought into that. Thanks for passing it on!

• luvlee

January 13, 2015 at 12:20 pm

I know quite a few ladies are going to this event! I am not going to be able to make it this year. It does interfere with some other plans. Have FUN, Ladies!!!

• Princess Buttercup

January 22, 2015 at 2:15 pm

According to the FB page you can get a group discount 15% for more than 10 people. Wonder if there is a way we could all go in together. This will be my first year and I just found out that a schedule conflict (wedding) that I had is now moved!! SO EXCITED I might get to go. The hubby has already approved it MUAHAHAHA.

• Tamarinda

January 23, 2015 at 1:01 am

That’s only two hours from me. I would love to go but won’t get my hopes up due to finances and school. Never know what will be going on at that time. My finance situation is looking up so its a possibility.

Do they do workshops there and how much do they generally run. How much is it really. What are people’s past experiences with it? Is it worth it lol.

• foreveraflowerchild

January 23, 2015 at 1:37 am

i know nothing about this other than the fact that i know whatever it is i want to go! whats the general info on this? costs, location, duration, etc..?

• Pretty Pixie

January 23, 2015 at 8:35 am

So excited because we are making plans to go. @foreveraflowerchild go to http://www.poleconvention.com/ and all the info is there. There are quite a few different options, price wise.

• azblanco

January 23, 2015 at 10:27 am

Hey ladies! So any and all info about the event can be found on Poleconvention.com.
    The nature of these events are a little pricey. Workshops for non-pole run for 50$ And pole workshops run for 85$, there are also quite a bit of free ones.
    It is in New Orleans, LA June 4-7th
    there is a competition that friday night at 6:30pm!
    I can’t wait to meet some of you ladies.
    I live in New Orleans so if yall have any additional questions about the city itself- definitely private message me and I can help you with anything you need!!

So far I’ve signed up for Marlo’s pole flow friday at 11am
    And Karol Helms down n dirty at 2:00pm on Friday!

• azblanco

January 23, 2015 at 10:29 am

It is absolutely worth the money in my opinion! This will be my 3rd convention

• CD Hussey fka Jivete

January 23, 2015 at 11:01 am

Oh my! That sounds awesome! I have to skip krewe du Vieux this year so I’m going to need my nola fix by then. Sounds like a perfect excuse to fly down.

• LRu Studios

January 23, 2015 at 5:30 pm

Hi All, I will be there teaching a FabPole workshop on Saturday!!! I am super excited!!! I hope to see you there!

• BagLady

January 24, 2015 at 12:55 am

Woo hoo! I’m local too so I’ll be there (at least for the free stuff lol) I’d also like to meet up! I may be able to host low maintenance couch – surfer types. I live in walking distance to the French Quarter, but our house is an on going work in progress. (Although we do have a mighty fine tent the backyard 🙂 lol. I’m also happy to answer any questions about the city as well.

• BagLady

January 24, 2015 at 12:56 am

Oh and @chemgoddess…you’re a wise woman.

Page 1 of 2