StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole Dancers: the most civilized people on earth?

• Pole Dancers: the most civilized people on earth?

Posted by Shanghai Coaster on August 7, 2011 at 3:05 am

I was reading some threads in the forum as I often do, but today I was struck by the realisation that this is probably the most civilized forum in cyberworld.

A lot of internet forums often end up with negative comments, insults, ridicule, emotional and heated personal attacks and so on. This is not the case with StudioVeena.com.

If I ever read an angry comment clearly written in an emotional state, it is often followed by an appologetic comment later on.

StudioVeena.com really does provide a safehaven, a place for comfort and support. I want to thank all the members for being such great and kind people, and above all: civilized to each other, enabling great discussions on all the different aspects of pole dancing.

In fact, I think you are an example for the world to follow!

You guys rock!

opielee replied 13 years, 1 month ago 11 Members · 10 Replies
  • 10 Replies
  • BACE16

August 7, 2011 at 9:10 am

Have to give crazy props to Veena and Webmaster for watching the forums like hawks too.  If things start to go bad in a thread they are right there to clean up the crap.  If you report, they deal with it within hours not days or weeks.  I've watched bad threads get deleted in the blink of a post reply.

I was just thinking yesterday that every forum I've been to has a locked sticky with the forum rules.  While there is a rules thread for StudioVeena, its not stickied or locked(as far as I can tell) and most of the time I don't feel it needs to be stickied.  The users here are respectful of each other to a point the rules don't have to be right in our face for them to be followed.

• MrsNaughtywed

August 7, 2011 at 9:28 am

I have to agree. Everyone here is so respectful of each other! Cheers! <3

• Webmaster

Administrator
    August 7, 2011 at 12:56 pm

Thanks guys, it can be hard work but it is so rewarding to see the community grow and expand through Studio Veena.

• HollySatine

August 7, 2011 at 1:42 pm

I think part of it too is that so many members here are frequent users of the site – I feel like once someone finds StudioVeena, they'll probably stick around because of all of the things mentioned above (on top of all of the amazingly helpful vids, tips, lessons, etc.).  I know as soon as I found SV, I became immediately addicted and now I'm on here all the time!  And that was when I was a beginner and didn't know very much about pole dancing.  Even then I never felt like I was asking a dumb question when I posted on the forum, which was really pleasantly surprising.  It really does feel like a community unlike any other forum I have seen.  I love how present Veena is and how supportive we all are of each other.  I don't think you'll have any problem with the community continuing to grow – this is a wonderful, unique resource that i will continue to use at least as long as I am pole dancing, and I think we all appreciate everything you do for us and the site.  I don't know what I'd do without SV! 🙂

• hookedonpole

August 7, 2011 at 2:34 pm

Love, Love, Love studioveena.com, veena, webmaster and veneers!!!

• Judy Jovanelly

August 8, 2011 at 12:04 pm

best pole website, period !  i recommend our students and instructors buy the lessons, as Veena's a terrific resource.  Even if you already 'know' a move, you can still go back and look at it broken down, you can search the threads and forums for all sorts of info.  and yeah, the kindness just rolls offa this site ! xxoo

• Angel1201

August 8, 2011 at 3:58 pm

https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_cheers.gif Love this site too!  Such positivity and respect.  I visit here nearly everyday for my Veena dose!

• Riddleboxxy

August 8, 2011 at 4:11 pm

I agree, Veena, Webmaster and ALL of the members here make me feel so welcome and beautiful in my body… I've never been so comfortable with myself and others! And all you get in return all day long is love from one poler to another… SV is the best<3 🙂

• Veena

Administrator
    August 8, 2011 at 4:51 pm

Ahhh what a lovely thread! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_heart1.gif&nbsp; We have amazing members and I DO think pole dancers could possibly be the most understanding and open people on earth! This post made my day!!! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_heart1.gif xoxo

• opielee

August 8, 2011 at 10:35 pm

Actually,all of the above said about studio veena’s threads are true,I love that veena has provided us with a sort virtual community in which we can congregate and share all thing pole and non-pole related,and everyone is so supportive of eachother,def don’t see that on a yahoo chat forum