StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole Dancing Grandmother!

• anna2422

August 16, 2011 at 1:05 pm

I am a grandma too… at 43 now, started poling just before my 40th Birthday.  I can honestly say, it has been life changing!  And only in a good way!  Give it up to the Grandma's of the pole world!

• Lyme Lyte

August 16, 2011 at 6:11 pm

WOW!  Just posted on my FB site……

• Stevesgirl

August 16, 2011 at 11:48 pm

You go grandma!  I'm 45 and a grandmother too.  It's wonderful to see an older woman doing this.  She truly is an inspiration!  Thanks for posting this.

• FeeDen

August 17, 2011 at 10:10 am

She is amazing, with a great body too.  I'm 47 and only started poling just over a year ago so hopefully plenty of poling years left in me.  

• sme_chan

August 18, 2011 at 3:17 am

Ha, that's brilliant. I'm going to have to share that on FB.

Thanks for sharing, it made my day 🙂

• vipergal

August 18, 2011 at 9:01 am

I'm a grandmother too and even though I have been poling for over two years, I cant' do have that stuff, but what an inspiration. She is amazing and I want to do what she does.

• MrsNaughtywed

August 18, 2011 at 9:10 am

Awwwwww thats so wonderful!!!!! So inspiring too. She looks so strong!!! WOW! I love it! My mother in law is 50 and she started taking pole a few months ago and now she's hooked. 🙂 

• Evie Bloom

August 18, 2011 at 4:49 pm

Ace. She has amazing strength!

• Evie Bloom

August 18, 2011 at 4:57 pm

and can I just add you are the hottest grandma I have ever seen 😀

Thats just sounds so wrong when I see it written down hehe

• midwestpoleprincess

August 18, 2011 at 6:40 pm

How Inspiring!!!!! I'm 48 with 3 wonderful grandchildren, my 4 children believe i have lost my mind–really the best exercise, challenging every day, holding me accountable to take it to the next level–no more pity parties after watching Anna!