StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole Farts

• SaschaPoles

February 4, 2013 at 6:17 pm

So ladies, my dear friends….last night I started working on the Shoulder Mount from the floor and what was I greeted with??? The most GHASTLY, LOUD, LONG, pole fart I've ever experienced. I started laughing, but then I was horrified!!! Then MORTIFIED!!!!! This was going to be my go to move when I was out and about! But I don't even know if I should continue working on it because it was so bad!!!! What a dilemma! 🙂 xoxoxoxo

• Lyme Lyte

February 4, 2013 at 8:30 pm

Wth? I never had one. Suppose a tampon might muffle the sound though…..

• Veena

Administrator
    February 4, 2013 at 8:39 pm

NEVER Lyme? Your lucky lol. You're too funny Sascha https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_flower.gif

• Lyme Lyte

February 4, 2013 at 8:44 pm

Nope never! Maybe I will try to do one tomorrow. If I succeed, I may make a video. Lol

• Cantetinza17

February 20, 2013 at 11:22 am

https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif  I haven't… yet, but I was taking a class once and the teacher was teaching when you are already on the pole, but you are inverting and when she went to pull herself up and hook her leg, she let it rip!  She sad it was her shoes, but we all new better.  We had a good laugh about it.https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_wink.gif

• portableninja

February 20, 2013 at 11:32 am

Ugh… I have this problem! It's happened in yoga too, which is even more mortifying than pole class because of the calm and quiet atmosphere. I laugh it off at home (and sometimes even impress myself) but it is so embarrassing when it happens in public. One of the benefits of poling at home I guess.

I also have the problem of being unable to play it cool when something like this happens. I could never be an exotic dancer, lol. Or maybe I'd develop a following as the easily amused one…

• calipolepixie

February 20, 2013 at 12:06 pm

Yep right there w/ya sister! And maybe this is TMI but I’ve noticed that I only get it really bad the few days before my period is due. So I started to steer clear of pole class around my period lol. Sure, I’ll practice at home during that week but I skip class lol

• calipolepixie

February 20, 2013 at 12:15 pm

Btw I’m talking about my vajay jay, never had a booty fart on the pole. I refuse to pole if I’m gassy to avoid embarrassment lol

• monica kay

February 21, 2013 at 1:35 pm

@ portableninja:   great thing about being an exotic dancer and farting is that the music is so loud, no one will ever hear.  ðŸ˜‰

• Cantetinza17

February 21, 2013 at 1:42 pm

What about the smell?  Hopefully there is noone with in whiff.

• portableninja

February 21, 2013 at 1:45 pm

I think there's two threads going on here here… the smelly kind, and the "omg I just accidentally inflated myself while inverted, now what do I do" kind. 🙂

That's the worst feeling… you know it happened, you know you have to dismount eventually… and you just hope you can handle it discreetly without anyone noticing. For me the answer is usually no, lol.

• monica kay

February 21, 2013 at 1:46 pm

well if there IS a smell, they surely wont think the sexy hottie in her bra and booty shorts is the source. they will think it's the gross guy next to them!!!

• monica kay

February 21, 2013 at 1:51 pm

i think what allows air to enter the vahjayjay (the "queef") is when the kegels are relaxed.  so if you keep that area engaged during an invert the air wont get it.  I used to suck up air in there when I opened my hips for jade, but I discovered if I keep those muscles engaged, air doesnt get in.  if you keep the kegels clenched, the entryway stays shut.

• MellyMelody

February 21, 2013 at 1:55 pm

Omg this thread has be laughing so hard…lol I have never experienced a fart or queef on the pole while getting into a move…lmaooooo you girls are so damn funny…lol

• MellyMelody

February 21, 2013 at 1:55 pm

Omg this thread has be laughing so hard…lol I have never experienced a fart or queef on the pole while getting into a move…lmaooooo you girls are so damn funny…lol

Page 7 of 9