StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole Farts

• MellyMelody

February 21, 2013 at 1:55 pm

Omg this thread has be laughing so hard…lol I have never experienced a fart or queef on the pole while getting into a move…lmaooooo you girls are so damn funny…lol

• portableninja

February 21, 2013 at 1:55 pm

Yes you're absolutely right! I learned how to avoid it by keeping the door shut, so to speak. It really is just a matter of focus and remembering to do it every time. Sort of like keep your shoulders engaged… keep the lady parts engaged.

When I'm upside down working on a new pole trick though, I admit that my mind is usually more focused on the mechanics of staying up than staying clenched!

• MellyMelody

February 21, 2013 at 2:09 pm

Omg I can not stop laughing…lol Now watch what happens to me when I jump on the pole…lol I think you guys just gave me a ” queef jinks”…. Lol

• villainvixen

February 21, 2013 at 3:05 pm

Anyone ever done that in a class? Hahahaha! Its SO embarrassing. No one said anything, but I'm pretty sure they were laughing/disgusted on the inside. 

• portableninja

February 21, 2013 at 3:16 pm

Yup. I have literally had it happen in an instructor's face. I was attempting a straight edge from caterpillar and so she was right there behind me as a spotter. I never said a word about it and hope she didn't notice. But I respect her a lot for not saying anything about it to me! I'm sure instructors have had to deal with all sorts of unpleasant things… 

It was terrible to think I was the only person that ever had this problem. Now if someone happens upon this thread they won't feel alone!

• Cantetinza17

February 21, 2013 at 5:28 pm

I have queefed when I was doing floor work I really tried hard to do as wide of a V as possible could and I brought my legs down and there it ripped thank God I was practicing alone and at home.  But the air wasn't finished as I started crawling and laughing to my pole, more air kept coming out I had no idea how so much got up there to begin with!

• Saphyre

February 21, 2013 at 6:02 pm

Can't say this has happened to me, yet! I am a pole queef virgin!

• Sassypants

February 21, 2013 at 10:32 pm

bahahaha this happened to me in pole class the first time we did SM conditioning from the floor. It was just me, another girl, and the instructor. The music was loud that time but I refused to participate again until I practiced over and over at home and was confident it wouldn't happen in class (glad i practiced because the music was always quiet afer that day)!  For me it happens for moves that need strong abs and when my abs aren't strong enough. I think I use the wrong muscles to pull up or something! Mortifying lol

• MellyMelody

February 21, 2013 at 10:40 pm

My husband asked me why was I laughing so much. So I told him about pole farts and queefing….lol he just gave me a look like “what the hell are you talking about?” So i had to sit here and explain to him what that meant and how it happens when you don’t relax ur muscles when your poling…l. He says ” well I thought you woman just queef when your getting down and dirty in bed”….lol Im like no sir…lol

• SaschaPoles

February 23, 2013 at 7:57 am

hahahahahaha, I love this thread. I've laughed so hard reading these posts!! 🙂 xoxoxo

• polefitmommy

July 2, 2013 at 7:31 pm

Somehow I stumbled across this post and have been thoroughly entertained! I had NO idea that this can happen. Glad I can have this to look forward to in the future… I am terrified to learn a headstand now lolol

• Pulse Fitness

July 3, 2013 at 12:01 am

Its worse after kids 🙂

• Pulse Fitness

July 3, 2013 at 12:01 am

Its worse after kids 🙂

• Koidragon

July 3, 2013 at 6:50 pm

Pole Fart Diary: I was doing a particularly easy invert to go into something or other, so was not completely engaged (naughty naughty), with my pole instructor standing nearby when I farted in her face. With abject embarrassment, my brain went into overdrive. I looked at her, smiled and said 'lucky I smell like roses, most people have to pay a florist for that'.

Although she hasn't let me live it down to this day.

• ladynocturnal

July 3, 2013 at 7:58 pm

I went to a floorwork class tonight, and one of the moves is the one where you're in a shoulder stand and you stretch and hit your heels on the floor… well I just went for it. And let it all out. My first pole fart. https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_sad.gif

Page 8 of 9