StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole Farts

• verucablue

July 4, 2013 at 6:52 pm

Not in pole class but during hammock and not a vajayjay moment either lol a perfect trumpet moment since we were all in hammocks I was kinda hoping nobody could figure out where it came from of course my teacher had to say “nice silks fart Lea” why yes thank you Leigh argggg lol

• verucablue

July 4, 2013 at 6:52 pm

I of course wrote about it on FB right after class 😃

• Dancing Paws

July 4, 2013 at 7:50 pm
  • Mooneyhammer

July 14, 2013 at 10:20 am

Happened to me for the first time the other day- I was horrified. It wasn’t just one little toot… More like a long string of gasping and sputtering. Thank God I was at home!

• Mooneyhammer

Happened to me for the first time the other day- I was horrified. It wasn’t just one little toot… More like a long string of gasping and sputtering. Thank God I was at home!

• Mooneyhammer

• TaraLee

July 5, 2016 at 8:23 pm

Omg, this happened today doing shoulder stands… Looks like I’m in good company, all good! 😁

• SaschaPoles

July 10, 2016 at 12:41 pm

LOL!!! I’m just reading this thread after a break from pole and am laughing so hard. So thankful and grateful for this amazing website where we can talk about these things!! 🙂

• RissK

July 10, 2016 at 1:45 pm

OMG SaschaPoles I’m just reading this thread now and laughing so much! Farts, queefs, they’ve both happened on the pole for me! Lol!! Contract muscles with air inside…it wants out! It’s happened in martial arts, at the gym, playing sports… natural for sure. And hilarious! 😆😆

• Bellini

July 11, 2016 at 10:20 am

Happens now and then, it’s impossible to prevent it because it is natural and everyone has always some gas in the guts. Right kind of food can do a lot 🙂

The worst thing is if it happens in company or in pubic.. Once I was doing inverted splits on a trapeze and the magic happened.. I still feel ashamed when thinking about it 😀
    Ps. If you haven’t experiences the vajay accidents, try to do dragon abs XD I fail them in every possible way. XD

Page 9 of 9