StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole Move Ideas for NEW Lessons

• Veena

Administrator
    April 15, 2013 at 4:24 pm

Cali, Each spin lesson has spinning pole included. 

• ORGANIC ANGEL

April 15, 2013 at 4:36 pm

aerial handspring!!

• MissSKR

April 16, 2013 at 3:32 am

I would like to see some more unusual moves and less known moves/combos in both intermediate and advanced categories. I would also like to see more strength/conditioning exercises. Some unusual spins as well. Sometimes i find everyones on a craze with pole and is wanting to do the same things, while i still want to aim for an iron x say, its a long road of progression and i think its really nice to find some harder moves or interesting combos. Some interesting floorwork as well would be great. I already have fallen in love with quite a few of your beginner floor work style moves and its great as you have different levels for people who have flexibility or not. Thanks very much!! x

• Angie La

April 16, 2013 at 7:05 am

'm not trying to be rude, I'm not sure if you've noticed that this discussion was originally posted almost 3 years ago…   I posted on this about a year and a half ago without reading through everything, I'd only been on SV a few months and didn't know there had been many changes since it was originally posted.  Since then, I notice all the changes that happens to the site and lessons and I have only a taste of just how time consuming all of that is… I'm really not trying to be harsh, but maybe someone needed to point this out, again, since people keep posting to it.  https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_wink.gif

• pegasusaerialfitness

April 16, 2013 at 8:30 am

Jade to meat hook and a transition out. Inside leg hand to Ayesha.

• calipolepixie

April 16, 2013 at 11:02 am

@studioveena So sorry for being a dork, I didn’t know that spin mode had been added at the end of the spin moves lessons. Shows you that I haven’t practiced my spins in ages! Thanks for adding spin mode lessons! 🙂

• echo234

April 16, 2013 at 11:13 am

Wow!!! Super excited.  I can't wait to see all this come into play.  Having more time to train here and all the new stuff, I'm very excited.  The combos are a big thing for me as I've learned many moves but have a hard time safely transitioning to another!!!  Thank you so much Veena!!!  Lots of love girls

• Dancing Paws

November 30, 2013 at 2:54 pm

I know this is an old thread, but i wanted to request a lesson on the suicide back hook.

• luvlee

July 13, 2015 at 9:54 am

I could not find a newer thread, so I will just bump this one instead of making one. I am just loving the lessons as I come back to pole after my back injury. They are helping me keep focused and always have ideas on stuff I can try. I would love to see more spin pole combos for more advanced polers. Combos and transitions on spin. Maybe at least 4 different moves threaded together to make nice combos. I would also like to see in the routines, more advanced inverted move routines. I have trouble stringing things together and this would help so much. Something else I would love to see would be some Elite casting moves!!!! I had been working on some of these a while ago and love them. Thanks!!!!

• jasonmoorrey2355

July 14, 2015 at 12:45 am

I would love to learn new moves of pole dancing. I got excited after reading your thread.

• BevinI

July 14, 2015 at 6:07 am

Let me first say, I love this site. It is great for people starting pole and has really helped with my flexibility (or lack thereof!). But I wanted to second that request made by luvlee. I have so much trouble combining tricks and would love to see a section of 3-4 trick combos at the intermediate and advanced level. I end up having to use youtube or 123poling for ideas… I’d much rather only use one website for it all- Veena’s of course! 😉

• AllysonKendal

July 14, 2015 at 7:39 am

Have you guys looked at the quick lessons? Those are super helpful when I want to put moves together

• Princess Buttercup

July 14, 2015 at 3:43 pm

Drops and Flips!

• karmenlilly8109

July 15, 2015 at 3:34 am

dance routines!!!

• Veena

Administrator
    July 15, 2015 at 9:01 am

There are dance routines and advanced combos. Check out the routines section and quick lessons for combos. Drops I feel should be done in the class room. 😊 I’m open to other ideas tho! 💜

Page 10 of 11