StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole Move Ideas for NEW Lessons

• Veena

Administrator
    June 6, 2011 at 3:13 pm

Jennasmom I have a lesson for that…all you would need to do is swtich the top hand to the chinese grip she mentioned. https://www.studioveena.com/lessons/view/f6257610-b909-11df-856f-001b214581be

• Mechie

June 6, 2011 at 4:56 pm

1) Combo tutorials!!

2) It'll be cool if at the end of each lessons (like the intermediate/advance ones) show you how to dismount/fall safely if you happen to lose your grip.

• Dancing Paws

June 6, 2011 at 8:21 pm

There was a whole topic on the Rainbow Marchenko. I for the life of me can't get the pixie spin. I want to learn the electric leg switch and snake spin at some point.  Ditto to the flips! I want to learn how to get into the yogini and yogini lilly, alesia, starfish (or Genevieve), spatchcock (not that I am that bendy yet), death lay, U bend, Iron X, cradle poses (concorde, V, and Tuck), daredevil, dove, frodo,  knot, split heel pose, kamikaze, and tailpipe.

• Dancing Paws

June 6, 2011 at 8:24 pm

I also vote for spinny lessons! 😀

• kat pole princess

June 6, 2011 at 8:46 pm

yes!!  all of it!!!  id like spinny especially!!!

• PoleLiang

June 6, 2011 at 8:47 pm

Pole move combos on spinny pole, please! =)

• moonflower

June 6, 2011 at 8:48 pm

Tic toc! Yes I'm still stuck on this one, it's been almost a year.

Inverted splits to trapped leg SM.

Flying Oona splits

• moonflower

June 6, 2011 at 10:13 pm

Speak of the devil, got the tick tock right now. But a tute will still be great!

• mizvix

June 7, 2011 at 11:30 am

baby phoenix and phoenix! i don't personally know anyone who can do it so no one to help show me! 

• mizvix

June 7, 2011 at 11:30 am

baby phoenix and phoenix! i don't personally know anyone who can do it so no one to help show me! 

• luvlee

June 7, 2011 at 11:49 am

This is so exciting. I am glad new moves are coming. I saw most on my list mentioned here, but what about the Dove> Where you are in super man then grab back with both hands. Also, there is the super man fall. I would love to see transitions of moves while staying on the pole and not sliding. Hopefully the pole is tall enough to do that. Most people only have 8.5 ft. or so.

• luvlee

June 7, 2011 at 12:09 pm

Also, is there any way we could have a play all lessons option??? So we could just do all the lessons in one section without stopping?

• moonflower

June 7, 2011 at 6:57 pm

Luvlee, that's a great idea!  Or maybe we can choose to line up lessons of choice to play back to back. It'll be like putting on a pole dvd.

• Pisces Poler

June 7, 2011 at 10:46 pm

Yes, combos for inverted moves and spin combos, spin pole lessons & more routines please Veena! 🙂

• Mechie

June 8, 2011 at 9:05 pm

Ok, this is not pole move or training…rather, videos to show “how to spot” or “how spotter help poler to break a fall”

I realized it’s always exciting to learn pole moves and such…but when I want to ask my bf to help me spot, he has no clue where to begin!!

And to tell you the truth, other then saying “You got me right?? You sure?? Don’t let me break my neck or crack my head…You sure you got me now???” I have no idea what to tell him…LOL

Page 5 of 11