StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole Parlour anyone?

• Pole Parlour anyone?

Posted by Veena on February 28, 2017 at 9:42 pm

I know I’ve seen Pole Parlour mentioned here a few times in the past but it wasn’t until recently that I took time to become more familiar with it. I highly suggest you guys check it out. Crimson Minxxx is doing such an important service for our community by providing quality interviews! http://www.poleparlour.com/

PoleAdventures replied 7 years, 5 months ago 9 Members · 15 Replies
  • 15 Replies
  • Neesy118

March 1, 2017 at 5:19 am

Yes!!! I love her interviews…so I read something on fb….did she interview you??? Yes?!?!?

• Veena

Administrator
    March 1, 2017 at 5:27 am

Yes, she did! 🙂

• Cherished

March 1, 2017 at 7:15 am

Ooh was the interview recent?
    I’m subscribed to the Pole Parlour youtube channel but I don’t remember seeing a Veena interview.

• Neesy118

March 1, 2017 at 2:46 pm

I am so excited!!!!! You’ve been mentioned in her podcasts by other polers, so this is great!!!!!!

• Duopoly

March 1, 2017 at 9:59 pm

I love love love the Pole Parlour podcast! It’s a great resource for anyone interested in the history of the pole community. Also, it’s just awesome to get to know some of the big names in pole. Some of the interviewees have turned me into a fan with their personalities alone, 😛
    I can’t wait to hear your interview, Veena! 😀

• green3birdy

March 3, 2017 at 2:05 am
  • Veena

Administrator
    March 3, 2017 at 4:49 am

Yay, thanks for sharing!

• Duopoly

March 3, 2017 at 12:19 pm

So I just watched it. Great interview! Loved getting some background on the site. I think it made me appreciate this space and the community even more than I did before. Seriously, without studioveena, I’d probably still just be sitting at my desk, daydreaming about what it’d be like to even *touch* a pole.
    So, thanks Veena 🙂
    By the way, you teased about some upcoming new vids… Could you maybe give us a clue about what they may be? Or are they a closely guarded secret?

• Veena

Administrator
    March 4, 2017 at 2:57 am

I’m glad you enjoyed it Duopoly!! I can say for sure theres a new program coming and I have several routines (no pole but other areas) in the works. 🙂

• Stormy AKA PastinaBallerina

March 7, 2017 at 2:38 pm

Yes! I just discovered Pole Parlour a couple weeks ago! I watched your episode this morning Veena! I loved it!

• Iben Fahlen

March 24, 2017 at 8:58 pm

I never even thought of the possbility of an online pole studio after I moved away from my old one, but after hearing about Studio Veena on Pole Palour Podcast I knew I had to join, and I’m really impressed.

• Veena

Administrator
    March 24, 2017 at 9:02 pm

Welcome Ibenfahlen! Thank you so much, feel free to spread the word about the site. Let me know if you have any questions.

• Lucca Valentine

March 27, 2017 at 4:53 am

Finally got around to giving your episode a listen! So good ❤️ it’s really amazing how inclusive you are and that there’s no real fear of competition, you’re so welcoming to everyone’s input. Truly STILL the best online lessons available in my opinion. That’s such a great practice on not seeing the money that comes in from the site, I bet it goes a very long way in maintaining how positive your attitude is about everything. Just love you and this community you’ve created to bits ❤️ Can never thank you enough for it 🙏

• Veena

Administrator
    March 27, 2017 at 4:57 am

Thank you 💜💜💜💜💜

• PoleAdventures

March 27, 2017 at 7:45 am

Cool Interview Veena 💜💜💜