StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole Shoes –

• PoleLizard89

August 9, 2013 at 6:42 am

So I’m looking into getting my 1st pair of shoes. I was wondering what y’all thought about sizing in regards to Ellie and pleasers? Are they true to size or do they run big/small? Thanks guys!

• blondierat

August 9, 2013 at 6:56 am

Another question regarding shoes: I am not a sort girl, I am about 5ft7. So my next big concern is what height of platform to get without turning myself into a massive giant. Do you think tall girls can still be sexy in high heels? Or is it just awkward? 

• Krista Bocko

August 9, 2013 at 7:15 am

I love this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADs04O9T0Ks

She looks pretty tall, and those are 8 inch platforms!

I've only owned Pleaser and Highest Heel. I wear 8.5 normally and 9's in both those brands. My Pleasers have held up a LOT better than my HH's (though I love the little 'bump' for the toes I won't spend money on HH again since they didn't hold up well).

• chemgoddess1

August 9, 2013 at 7:34 am

I am 5'8" and just bought my first pair of 8 inchers!  Up to this point most of my shoes/boots have been 6-6.5" inch heels, which I think is a decent height to start with.  Amber is 5'10" and rocks out shoes occasionally, Veena herself is 5'8", and I think Allegra is pretty tall.

Here is a thread with a bunch of tall ladies here on the forum : https://www.studioveena.com/forums/view/501d79df-e024-4fc1-96f1-02bb0ac37250

• Krista Bocko

August 9, 2013 at 7:37 am

Hey Chem, I just bought my first pair of 8's too 🙂

• Krista Bocko

August 9, 2013 at 7:38 am

…but I'm only 5'5…lol

• chemgoddess1

August 9, 2013 at 7:40 am

Mine were a mystery.  I bid on them on ebay and thought they were maybe 7's until they arrived!  

• Krista Bocko

August 9, 2013 at 7:52 am

Ooh! I think we need a pic of you wearin' them! 🙂

• Dancing Paws

August 9, 2013 at 10:24 am
  • calipolepixie

August 9, 2013 at 11:47 am

Check out funkypair.com they sell Pleasers & Ellie’s but I like their generic funtasma brand. I have a couple pairs of platforms from that brand that are pretty good, were a reasonable price & have lasted me 3 years! The funtasma brand are for my pole practices & my pleasers & Ellie’s I save for special occasions like performances/showcases or showing off 😉

• chemgoddess1

August 9, 2013 at 3:30 pm

Funtasma is a line that is made by Pleaser.

• calipolepixie

August 9, 2013 at 10:23 pm

@chemgoddess1 thanks for telling me! no wonder they hold up as well as my Pleasers! It all makes sense now lol 

• PlatinumAni

August 9, 2013 at 10:40 pm

I am almost 5'10 and wear 7in 🙂

• blondierat

August 10, 2013 at 11:41 am

Glad to hear there are some tall girls here 🙂 I think I should stop being so concerned and just own it. 

• AprilPoleKitten

August 10, 2013 at 5:53 pm

I love buying from shoeluxe.com. They do free shipping and free returns!! Ive always liked Pleasers the best. I'm 5'5 and I order a size 8 and I like the 6 and 3/4 inch to 7 inche heel the best. Its tall but not tooo crazy. I've purchased: Pleaser Sky-330, Pleaser Sky-302 and Pleaser Stardust 708.

Page 2 of 3

The forum ‘Discussions’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now