StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole Shoes –

• Chupsie

August 10, 2013 at 11:32 pm

Wear what you want! No one is going to judge you and if you feel sexy in them then it will add to your dance. I am 5’8 and at first I felt I may look ridiculous but then you realize you are doing this for you and all the polers will be supportive. You are the biggest critique of yourself. Buy the shoes that catch your eye and don’t pay attention to the height!

• Chupsie

August 10, 2013 at 11:33 pm

Btw not all pleaders fit the same way. I have a few pairs and some are more comfortable than others. Just be sure to buy from a place with free shipping and returns. I buy from shoebuy.com

• CrazyKosters

August 11, 2013 at 1:56 pm

I like stilettonation, they don't have a huge selection but they are reasonably priced and great customer service. I had to have shoes replaced and they were on it! FYI, I had ordered from the pinkstilettoshop and never received my shoes, never got a shipped confirmation or anything but they were quick to take the money out of my account. They never replied when trying to contact them, I left multiple messages, emails, and called daily and they still never returned my call. Like over a month after purchasing them, I had to report them as fraud and got my money back from the bank. I had posted about it a few months ago and someone else had problems with them to.

• luvlee

January 16, 2015 at 11:00 am

Hey, ladies! I am glad I ran into this discussion because I have been wanting to try 7 inch heels and worry a lot that O am to tall for 6 in heels! I am the exact heighth as my husband when I have 6 in heels on and I feel like I would be amazon if I have 7 in heels, but there seem to be so many more fun styles!!!! I am going to try my first pair of 7 in heels very soon now because of this discussion!

• blondierat

January 16, 2015 at 11:05 am

Aw! Luvlee I’m so happy this thread helped! 🙂 you rock those heels!

• luvlee

January 16, 2015 at 11:08 am

Now that I have hard wood floors, I have been wearing a pair I have. I am not the most graceful in them yet, but getting better. LOL! I want to try these!
    https://www.beverlyheels.com/?name=Adore-708G-Clear-Silver-Glitter&product=1030215621

• Beastly Broad

January 16, 2015 at 2:39 pm

I would like to know if anyone with tiny feet has a go to shoe brand? I have had substantial weight loss 80 lbs to date. I used to be able to rock a size 7 but now shopping around I find size 5 with inserts are just falling off! Any help is appreciated…

• Stefana of Light

January 16, 2015 at 3:05 pm

Well I’m 4 ’11”;) and weight about 95lbs… Ellie’s fit great!! I own pleasers and Ellie’s though, really every heel style an be so incredibly different! So my Ellie’s are 6inch and pleasers are 7inch, that could pushing towards liking Ellie 7’sseem gargantuous on me…. I think that’ll go away with practice maybe ! Just my thoughts 🙂

Page 3 of 3

The forum ‘Discussions’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now