StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole Sister or Brother Wanted

• Pole Sister or Brother Wanted

Posted by KittyStripes on January 6, 2016 at 2:10 am

Hey Everyone! I am new to the pole world starting 3 months ago and I am in love!!! I have been on Veena working with her awesome videos and instructions. Sometimes I feel like no matter how clearly the move is explained I always reverse everything and end up in a gaint ugly ball or sprawled out in some awkward position somewhere in my pole room. I talk about it religiously at work and at social things but I have yet to actually meet another poler in person! Or talk someone into trying it! Other then my mom, dad and husband but they do not count. Just wondering if anyone out there is near by and would like to team up for a group session, just for fun or support message me if your in the Pickering, Ontario 🙂 By the way, I just love this site and Veena and all her members! Everyone is so supportive and talented!

RissK replied 8 years, 9 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • dustbunny

January 6, 2016 at 11:36 pm

Hey there and welcome! I’m in Ontario but not terribly close to you. Toronto/Hamilton area does have an active pole community with multiple annual events including showcases and competitions. ☺

• RissK

January 7, 2016 at 1:56 am

Hi! I’m in Ontario as well, but in Kingston… Not very close! Do you Instagram? It’s a great community as well as here. Veena has such excellent instructions ❤ it’s really cool to see lots of other people’s ways of doing moves too. Keep at it! It will makes sense!