StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole Studio in Minot, ND?

• Pole Studio in Minot, ND?

Posted by polegramma on August 19, 2015 at 3:51 pm

Going up there to visit my son,if there’s a chance to pole it would be great. Thanks for any information

litlbit replied 9 years, 2 months ago 3 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    August 19, 2015 at 4:18 pm

I grew up in ND! I only know of Total Woman in Fargo and one in Bismarck, I can’t recall the name….

• litlbit

August 19, 2015 at 5:41 pm

I own Total Woman in Fargo. Bismarck is CC’s Studios. There aren’t any others in North Dakota, I’ve been contacted several times to open one in Minot and Williston.

• polegramma

August 19, 2015 at 6:00 pm

Thanks so much for the input. I think that’s a little far to travel for the time I have available on this trip to Minot. But when I go back for a longer visit I will certainly give Total Woman a try. That’s closer than Fargo, I believe.

• polegramma

August 19, 2015 at 6:02 pm

And it just goes to show you what a newby I am to the North Dakota scene. Bismark, Fargo, I have it all confused. I’ll have to go back for a much longer visit and explore the whole state!

• litlbit

August 19, 2015 at 6:15 pm

When you do, come and visit us!!! 🙂

• polegramma

August 19, 2015 at 6:18 pm

I would love to come visit, this time it’s a quick long weekend trip but next year I hope to spend at least a week. What’s the best time of year for good weather?

• litlbit

August 19, 2015 at 6:21 pm

Spring, Summer, and early Fall. We just had crazy HOT weather last week! But in ND you never know, one day 101 and the next 60 like last week! LOL

The forum ‘Discussions’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now