StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole Studio near Dothan, AL?

• Pole Studio near Dothan, AL?

Posted by Kayla007 on September 7, 2011 at 7:45 am

Hello Ladies,

I am preparing to move to Dothan, AL and I was wondering if anyone knows of any pole studios near the area? I have searched the web and can not find any that are not over 2 or more hours away. There are no pole studios near me where I live now and I'd like to attend one if it is close by to my soon-to-be new location.

Thanks Ladies,

TNBrunette007

PennyGirl replied 13 years, 1 month ago 4 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Charley

September 7, 2011 at 2:20 pm

I don't know of any but I wanted pop in and say yay for Dothan!  That's where my family lives!

• Veena

Administrator
    September 7, 2011 at 3:12 pm

I don't know of anything around there but….my sister, her husband and kids live near there off and on. He's in the millitary! I was there this year visiting!https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_cheers.gif

• PennyGirl

September 7, 2011 at 5:26 pm

Girl I lived there or a while..(hubby was in flight school on Ft Rucker) and I never ever saw any pole studios out there. It's such a small cmmunity so I can imagine that you'd have to drive. If it makes you feel any better…the lessons here on studioveena are a great opportunity to learn at home without the long drive. I used them and I also appreciate that on Fridays V is more than happy to answer any questions as well as the many other experts who are also members. Best of luck to ya. I do visit Rucker often, If I'm ever in yor area we should jam 🙂

• Veena

Administrator
    September 7, 2011 at 5:42 pm

@ Penny…. Ft Rucker is where my sisters husband was training!

• PennyGirl

September 7, 2011 at 8:17 pm

oh wow V small world….well the military is kinda smallish lol. Yeah my husband was there for about two or more years and we go back there often fro additional training. Is your sister's hubby training to be a helicopter pilot or flight medic??

• Veena

Administrator
    September 7, 2011 at 8:40 pm

He did training for Helicpter, that was a while back, he's been flying for a while. Not sure why he was there this summer….I was so happy to see my sister I didn't pay attention. lol 

• Kayla007

September 8, 2011 at 1:58 am

Small world indeed, I am moving there because my husband is in the military. Thank goodness for V's lovely lessonshttps://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_cheers.gif I think Ft.Rucker is only 2 or 3 hours from PCB, which is not bad and Penny will def. have to jam if you are ever in the area.

• PennyGirl

September 8, 2011 at 6:50 am

V that's so funny! I actually will be visiting next year some times because the guys always go back for training of some form or another and it usually lasts a couple of months. I like to drive back and forth to see him on the weekends. @TN Brunette…I will surely bring my pole next time I visit and we can totally jam (Giggle) At least now I've something un-boring to look forward too becasue really, there isn't much to do out there. oh but you have to eat at the Braza, I love how they continuously feed you while you're there lol!