StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole Studios in Toronto?

• Pole Studios in Toronto?

Posted by Modelesque on August 25, 2011 at 11:45 pm

Hi!

I just recently moved to Toronto, On and was wondering whether anyone knew of any Pole Dance Studios or anywhere that offered Pole Classes in Toronto besides Aradia Fitness and Flirty Girl Fitness? Nothing wrong with those studios, this is just for curiosity's sake lol.

If possible, if you know of any places and happen to know what sizes/thickness their poles are can you mention that too? Ideally I'm looking for any place that offers 45mm poles.

Thanks!

<3

Modelesque replied 13 years ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Sair

August 26, 2011 at 11:15 am

Hiya! 🙂

Welcome to Toronto!

There may be a studio called Felinity. I had heard it would be closing, but i must have heard wrong as i have some friends who were recently taking classes there 🙂

I'm a member at Aradia and they do have 38mm, 50mm and one 45mm at the downtown studio. The east end studio has 50mm all around. Both great spots to pole 🙂

Let me know if you ever want to pole jam! I have 2 poles at home. They're both 50mm though 😉

• Modelesque

August 26, 2011 at 11:36 pm

Thanks so much! I'll look them up! The thing about 50mm poles is that I can't do things like Gemini or Scorpio on them because I can't get a good enough grip with my knee (let alone even fully wrap my hands around the pole) and then with the 38mm pole I can't grip the pole in between my thighs. I'm pretty tiny so that could be it :/ It's kind of a bummer because I looveed Aradia the one time I visited but ah well. Maybe once I'm more experienced I could handle 50mm poles and jam at your place for sure! I've been looking for a pole buddy here in Toronto :p

• MrsNaughtywed

August 27, 2011 at 1:32 am

My buddy Gary just opened up his new studio. Eros Fitness. http://www.erosfitness.com&nbsp;

I can't remember the thickness of the poles. I'm pretty sure they are 50mm though. However he has both spinny and non spinny. 

• Modelesque

August 27, 2011 at 1:21 pm

Thanks! I looked it up and they actually have a drop in tomorrow so I might check it out!