StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole-pals? (like pen-pals?)

• PlatinumAni

August 4, 2011 at 12:10 pm

My cam work in the chat here. It is grainy but it works. You can make the screen bigger by dragging the lower right hand corner. 

Skittles- let me know if you can getting running in the chatroom as we can have more people there. I only have basic skype as well.

• sexygyrl

August 4, 2011 at 12:37 pm

Hmmm what browser are you using? Perhaps that’s the difference. I use Chrome

• PlatinumAni

August 4, 2011 at 1:05 pm

I use chrome as well. I clicked the box for "pop up" style so I could move it around. Then was able to drag the corner and expand.

• sexygyrl

August 4, 2011 at 2:01 pm

Ahhh. Thank you : )

• sexygyrl

August 4, 2011 at 2:02 pm

Ahhh. Thank you : )

• Sarahb69

August 4, 2011 at 2:11 pm

SV Chat works with Firefox, that's the browser I use too.

Make sure nothing else is actually using your cam, Skittles…the caht can't use it if something else is already using it.

Did you add my acct to your Skype: SavannahSpinfre…I sent you a request the other night.  https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_smile.gif

• Sarahb69

August 4, 2011 at 2:20 pm

I will try to be…tonight is my core night, and I need it since I ate too much sushi for lunch today! https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif

Also still dealing with an elbow issue…wish I knew what the heck it was, and how I've done it. https://www.studioveena.com/img/smilies/icon_e_confused.gif

• hookedonpole

August 4, 2011 at 2:42 pm

I usually wouldn't be able to participate during this scheduled time due to work, but I'm home sick today (my boss sent me home) so will check in.  Curious as to how skype works for something like this.  Have only tried skype once with a friend.  Won't be able to pole or workout though, BUMMER.  I hate being sick!!!  Well, don't anyone let me cuz I'll be tempted for sure 🙂

• Sair

August 4, 2011 at 2:58 pm

great idea ladies 🙂 I'll try to get skype up and running on my comp when i get home 🙂

Would love to join all of you!

• poleprincess89

August 4, 2011 at 4:22 pm

That's a great idea! I have a pole at home, but when i miss my pole classes, i don't pole at all…. i try to motivate myself by making videos but it's so hard to learn new things and stay motivated when you're home alone… especially when you're working on a super-slippery and short chrome x-pole… anyways, i'm an advanced poler and would love to pole jam with someone via skype. my username is gevenny. hopefully i'll catch skittles on skype tonight. i'm a big fan!

• MochaKat

August 4, 2011 at 10:55 pm

Count me in too!!!! Gonna get a skype account too

• PlatinumAni

August 5, 2011 at 11:58 am

@ Skittles- I am totally sorry I missed you this week. Things have been crazy and my meds have had me all out of sorts. I Hope to be healed enough to pole next week and will try to catch ya then.

• vickiezoo

August 7, 2011 at 12:33 pm

I love this idea, I don't use Skype much but can do. I am Vickie Ledbrook on there i think ..

• Coatcheckgirl

August 8, 2011 at 12:39 pm

my skype account is coatcheckgirl

• 1smoothroller

August 9, 2011 at 7:10 pm

I am smoothroller2011 on Skype.  Please add me if you see my request!

Page 3 of 6