StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole-pals? (like pen-pals?)

• Sair

August 23, 2011 at 2:33 pm

HI ladies 🙂

I know i'm a little late in the game, but i'd love to connect with some of you for a pole jam, anytime really!

i'm "Sair.c" on Skype 🙂

• Riddleboxxy

August 23, 2011 at 4:15 pm

My skype is Darqishy if anyone wants to add me :]

• CaseyT

August 23, 2011 at 8:37 pm

This is a cracking idea, motivation for home pole practices I think! Best get me a skype addy 🙂

• Sarahrei

August 23, 2011 at 9:29 pm

I'd love this, I'd get to hang out with more beginners !

• PlatinumAni

August 23, 2011 at 9:37 pm

I know I have said it all over this site, but I repeat. I love pole skyping and have had a lot of success. If you want to pole with me my username is platinumani there as well. Message me and we will set somethin up. This week is bout full I think but wide open for next. I Love learning from so many talented Veeners.

• bambi9

August 25, 2011 at 7:37 am

I agree.  Having a pole buddy would be super!!!  I am new to the skyping world and would love someone to walk me through the process so I can get some vids out there.  Having soem buddies would be nice too so that I wouldn't quite so weird about moves that I am not getting.

• kat pole princess

August 25, 2011 at 8:04 am

My handle is the same as this one. I would love to get some beginner moves prettied up n move on to some intermediate ones.

• Spinnesque

August 25, 2011 at 3:47 pm

I love the idea of pole-pals…especially if there's anyone interested in the UK (just to match up time zones!) 🙂

• sexygyrl

August 25, 2011 at 3:52 pm

Hi Pip, feel free to add me. I think you’re 6 hours ahead of me. What time frames work best for you?

• Miraine

August 25, 2011 at 4:30 pm

I'm another one in the UK 🙂

I'm miraine_poles on Skype.  Botheration, someone stole "my" name, hehe.

• kat pole princess

August 25, 2011 at 9:01 pm

Good idea about matchin time zones. I’m in ny.

• sexygyrl

August 27, 2011 at 1:11 am

I second PlatinumAni's love for Skype jam.  She and I had one and it was AWESOME!  PM me or post on my wall if you'd like to coordinate something.  I am FINALLY inspired to buy a new laptop since my sound card is loose or something forcing my sound to come and go at will.  

• uniquemoves

August 28, 2011 at 12:12 pm

i'm late in the game as well but would love to be added for skype jams!! sounds like fun..   marquita.jones1 is my handle..  🙂

• Legend

August 30, 2011 at 2:10 am

Great idea! I'm L3gend2012, from Portugal, same time as UK.

• ohohraptor

August 31, 2011 at 3:56 pm

This sounds fun! I am very much a beginner though. Skype name is ohohraptor.

Page 4 of 6