StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole-pals? (like pen-pals?)

• Spinnesque

December 11, 2011 at 3:56 pm

Congrats on entering a comp Polecat! Which one r u doin? I’ve not put a whole routine together in ages but would love to help 🙂

• Polecat88

December 11, 2011 at 4:11 pm

It's the UK inter University competition. That would be amazing, perhaps we can arrange a time to be on SV chat? x

• PlatinumAni

December 11, 2011 at 6:02 pm

I have never choreographed a routine, but would def be available for you to bounce ideas off of or vent too lol. 

• Spinnesque

December 13, 2011 at 2:14 pm

Ooh I’ll be going along that myself (just spectating tho as no longer a student 🙁 sad times!!) so now DEF wanna help! Happy to chat thru ideas any time 🙂

• Portland

December 15, 2011 at 5:25 pm

I think this is a great idea. I was actually thinking it would be cool to have a pole pen-pal like 10 minutes ago. I totally stumbled upon this by accident and was really excited. I can be a little shy so I am trying to get out of that, and none of my friends are really into pole. I’d love to have some pole Buddy’s to chat, and have pole jams with!

• Lavenia Price

December 16, 2011 at 2:50 pm

My Skype name is laveniaprice and I do not have a pole yet so I’m a super beginner… But I ordered my x pole 2 days ago from Amazon so I’ll have one to jam soon if you’d like to add me 😀

• polediva129

May 17, 2012 at 7:38 pm

My Skype name is poledancediva0129 and would love to pole in evenings PST

Page 6 of 6