StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Polesilk length

• Polesilk length

Posted by AliceColleen on October 2, 2014 at 7:35 am

Hi everyone,

I’m curious who has purchased pole silks? They come in a variety of lengths – how did you choose what length to get? Does it matter? Polesilks didn’t offer any guidance on this…

Thanks for your input! 🙂

polesilks replied 10 years ago 5 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • newschik

October 6, 2014 at 1:26 pm

HI Alice Colleen – I purchased the shorter of the two length offerings and its working out just fine. My friends and I are able to wrap our bodies and legs for extensions. Leesi is also very accessible, so you might want to write her and ask for guidance.

• LRu Studios

October 6, 2014 at 4:22 pm

hi AliceColleen, I don’t know about “PoleSilks” fabric. I offer two lengths for FabPole 10′ and 12′ plus custom lengths too. The length really depends on the moves. Sometimes you want it shorter and sometimes longer. Sorry that was not very helpful… Please feel free to contact me if you any other questions. Smiles, Leesi fabpole.net

• CrazyKosters

October 6, 2014 at 6:59 pm

My ceiling is about 7-8 feet. I got the 10ft from Fabpole. I just tie up the ends if it keeps wrapping around the pole. If you had tall ceilings i would go for a larger size personally.

• polesilks

October 7, 2014 at 4:40 am

Hi AliceColleen Our SILKS come in 2 lengths 10ft & 13ft + custom lengths in Pink or Black and carrier a guarantee. If you visit our website we have a number of sections to assist you. Q&A of the most common questions we get asked ( http://www.polesilks.co.uk/q-a/ ) and HOW2 ( http://www.polesilks.co.uk/how-2/ ) devoted to instructional videos for safe fitting and basic hitches to get you started.

I hope find this helpful? Sue x

The forum ‘Discussions’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now