StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Problems with X-Pert

• Dancing Paws

April 26, 2012 at 10:30 am

When I was e-mailing back and forth with pole danzer, I asked her if the fully removable pole would be sturdy on a smooth ceiling. She told me yes, and that if it wasn't, it could return for a full refund since they guarantee the quality of their products. I'm just waiting for the 45mm to come out to try it.

• chemgoddess1

April 26, 2012 at 1:36 pm

Good to know.  I had no idea they made home use poles!

• nymphdancer

April 26, 2012 at 2:29 pm

I knew they made home ones but didn't know the one version came without that weird base. Need to look through all the stuff they sent me when I got my studio poles from them.

• SassyLarissa

April 26, 2012 at 4:48 pm

No I didn't have problems with my sports pole it was fine except for the directions wise I

• SassyLarissa

April 26, 2012 at 4:48 pm

had to look it up on youtube instead

• Jessica Jasmine

May 3, 2012 at 7:43 pm

So I took the adjuster rod off of A Pole and now the bottom half of the threads are exposed for me to lube up with Silicon based gel/lube. However i feel like the break down of my pole not turning to tighten is due to the top half off my threads being stuck or "too dry". Is there any way to get the entire thread exposed to lube it?

• Dancing Paws

May 3, 2012 at 8:00 pm

The A pole should screw off the adjuster rod completely.

• Poleluver

February 11, 2013 at 3:52 pm

I have hardly used my new brass xpert 40 mm. I screwed it to become static and it won’t! The screws move but the pole will still spin. Gotta call but this pole is so much more complex than my previous older top loading xpole.

• nicolawilly21

February 11, 2013 at 4:22 pm

Great to dance on

but fitting and dealing with all the probs this pole has is STRESSFUL omg !!

Sport was a easy up and dance but this bugger,  well we all know about it!

• Poleluver

February 12, 2013 at 6:20 pm

I attempted to re make it static and the only part in contact with those bottom screws stayed. The rest of the pole up to the dome was able to keep turning and turning so I called tech support.
    *the problem seems to be the "Vertical Screws" placed toward the bottom ( but are hard to see due to the flare out at the bottom of the 40 mm) – they've become loose. These are usually locked tight by the company pre ship.
    -to fix this you will need a 3 mm hex tool ( not included) as these screws are different than the size we work with ourselves.
    – The written directions per phone help is
    1) If pole is up-take down.
    2)unscrew height adjuster enough to see 2 vertical screws- (to be tightened).
    3)may need to rotate bottom to reach the flat section. Tighten!
    put up pole and test before use. If more problems to call back. The email support was no help. Asked for a pic of the problem and my invoice number ect! Said my explanation didn't make sence. Anyway gonna try it tonight! Fingers crossed!

• Poleluver

February 13, 2013 at 1:02 am

Used one of the hex keys it came with and it worked!

• Legs4Days

February 8, 2014 at 6:55 pm

how do u get the adjuster cover down when first installing? Video shows her turning it and it falls to the bottom. Mine isnt doing that…

• Dancing Paws

February 8, 2014 at 8:04 pm

it should just turn and go down. It’s threaded like a screw.

• Stephanie X Pole

February 13, 2014 at 12:38 pm

Hi All- just passing through and found this thread looks like its from a couple years ago- but just want to update and say please don’t hesitate ever to contact X-Pole first! – we may not always know why something is defective, but we will do our best to find out, figure out what the problem is, and fix it in a timely way. It is not always a quick or easy process to troubleshoot, but we will help you resolve the issue if there is one. We actually really want you to be Happy with your product!!

Page 3 of 3