StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions SKYPE POLE JAM FRIDAY, any joiners???

• luvlee

June 5, 2013 at 11:14 am

Hey, Ladies!!! I won't be adding Google plus yet, but on Skype, I am Luvleedrops. I am down for Skyping on SUndays, Mondays, and Wednesdays!! I prefer in the late afternoon for summer time. I am in the Eastern time zone.. 🙂 Add me!

• Kobajo84

June 5, 2013 at 11:30 am

I made a gmail for craigslist and I put the first name and last name Poles..LOL..I'm sure you can create whatever name you want doing it that way. 

• Dancing Paws

June 5, 2013 at 11:52 am

I can't find you PlatinumAni!

• SexyRockStarsWifeNowWidow

June 5, 2013 at 1:56 pm

I'm on google+ just let me know the details

• calipolepixie

June 5, 2013 at 2:16 pm

I can't find anyone on Google + who has given me their username and I can't figure out why? Times like this I really miss SV chat room 🙁 I'm still working to sort it out so hopefully we can still all jam together on Friday…

@sexyrockstarswife just need your google + username, so I can add you into my circle then we just log on at designated time on Fri and I will reach out to everyone and tap us all into each other. However, if you read the above, I am having difficulty at the moment finding people on google + I hope to get it sorted out before Friday.

• Kobajo84

June 5, 2013 at 3:52 pm

I think you have to know the person's real name that they use to register their Google + account.  I didn't want to post that information here but if anyone wants to pm me I am willing to share those details.  I had problems finding people too. The Google + video conferencing is really nice.  I was able to play around with it earlier. 

• PlatinumAni

June 5, 2013 at 4:44 pm

Ok Oooops. I had deleted my old account apparently and it "was no longer recoverable". Made a new 1….       first name-platinum             last name- Ani

🙂

• mystical

June 5, 2013 at 7:20 pm

I might want to join sometime but friday dont work for me. I have a google account but its my real name and i dont want that info out, I can get another google account. I will try to make it the same as on here.

• mystical

June 5, 2013 at 7:28 pm

looks like i never had google+chat but i found google hangouts, Is that what you ladies are talking about?

• mystical

June 5, 2013 at 7:37 pm

I read on google when i was trying to find the chat stuff that you can do video calls on your gmail account. If everyone has a gmail account which i do then we can do it that way.

• PatSmack

June 5, 2013 at 9:19 pm

Patsmack Jamz on google+

• PatSmack

June 5, 2013 at 9:20 pm

darealpatsmack on skype

• TattooMama

June 5, 2013 at 10:01 pm

I’m knew to this.. What exactly is a pole jam?! Lol

• calipolepixie

June 5, 2013 at 10:23 pm

@tattoomama I posted an answer to your question on your profile page wall 😉

• calipolepixie

June 5, 2013 at 11:45 pm

Ok, I now have this google + video chat thing figured out thanks to Aerial Gypsy and my husbands help. Please follow these steps to join in on the chat on Friday, June 7 @ 3 pm PST/5 pm CST/6 pm EST:

1) Create a google + profile/account

2) PM me your google + profile username ASAP, so I can add you to my pole circle contact list for Fridays chat

3) 5 minutes to our designated time please log into your google + account and you will have a hangout invite/message waiting for you from me. Click join. That's it. See you Friday!

Page 2 of 4