StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions SKYPE POLE JAM FRIDAY, any joiners???

• Nerdybabe89

June 6, 2013 at 7:49 am

thanks https://www.studioveena.com/users/view/bcc80c30-d89d-11df-ab19-12313b090e12 i am gunna have to add google … if it doesnt allow more vids at once  I will look into oovoo  …. Ok soo! keep me posted i will try to do it tomorrow cuz right now I am busy with school and we will talk on skype and figure it out cali 🙂  EVERYONE watch on friday on who to add and stuff i ll post more friday

• Nerdybabe89

June 7, 2013 at 9:38 am

Hey guys, I am sorry I am sick and unable to do the pole jam but we will try for next friday… i woke up in rough shape and am exhausted.  You guys can still do it with calipolepixie so keep in contact with her and I will join with you next time! Thanks guys!! Have fun!

• calipolepixie

June 7, 2013 at 1:42 pm

See you all today at 3 pm PST/5 pm CST/6 pm EST!

• SexyRockStarsWifeNowWidow

June 7, 2013 at 2:35 pm

I will be a titch bit late. Youngest gets out of school at 3:20 today. So I will join after I come home with her.

• SexyRockStarsWifeNowWidow

June 7, 2013 at 5:09 pm

Have the invites started? I can bring my name into it and start the camera later

• Kobajo84

June 7, 2013 at 5:10 pm

I don't think so?  I was waiting too. 

• Dancing Paws

June 7, 2013 at 5:13 pm

I'll start one…

• Vdub

June 7, 2013 at 5:23 pm

I'm still waiting too.  My name is firstname: Vdub  Last name:  K

Please add me too!

• Vdub

June 7, 2013 at 5:23 pm

I'm still waiting too.  My name is firstname: Vdub  Last name:  K

Please add me too!

• Vdub

June 7, 2013 at 5:31 pm

It's almost  5:30 and no one has invited me to a hangout.  I'm going to sign off.  Maybe those of you who are familiar with Google+ can show us newbies how it works so we can get on next time.

• calipolepixie

June 7, 2013 at 8:02 pm

I'm sorry sooooo sorry VDUB I invited everyone that was in my pole circle(you included) and was told some got the invite but others didn't. Aerial had to re- invite people on my behalf. Sorry I missed your message. Again I deeply apologize, I didn't want to leave anyone out or miss anyone and apparently I did 🙁 If you want, I am available on Skype right now if you'd like, I'd like to make it up to you. Let me know. I will keep my PM open and this thread open in case you respond.

xxoo Cali

• RockNAngel

June 7, 2013 at 11:34 pm

Where did the friday pole chat go???k I can't get into it?

• RockNAngel

June 7, 2013 at 11:34 pm

Where did the friday pole chat go??? I can't get into it?

• luvlee

June 8, 2013 at 12:06 am

The chat here has been taken down. For now, we are meeting on Google + on Fridays.

• calipolepixie

June 8, 2013 at 12:09 am

@jfranco I responded on your profile wall

Page 3 of 4