StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions SKYPE POLE JAM FRIDAY, any joiners???

• calipolepixie

June 8, 2013 at 12:09 am

@jfranco I responded on your profile wall

• Vdub

June 8, 2013 at 10:45 am

@AerialGypsy and @Calipolepixie, I just left both of you a private message.  Having probs with Google+.

I've tried Vdub K and Vdub Pole as my name and both times I got an email from Google stating it doesn't look like a real name and telling me to change it in 4 days our they will suspend my account.  I don't want to put my real name on my Google+ account because I only intend to use it for pole and don't want others to find me.  Any suggestions?

Any one else can feel free to chime in as well.  I'd like to get this figured out so I can join next time.

• luvlee

June 8, 2013 at 11:33 am

I thought I added you already vdub!! It wasn’t you??

• luvlee

June 8, 2013 at 11:33 am

I thought I added you already vdub!! It wasn’t you??

• luvlee

June 8, 2013 at 11:34 am

If it won’t work, try Velma Dubs

• Vdub

June 8, 2013 at 3:57 pm

Yes @luvlee it was me, which is why I'm even more confused as to why G+ said my account would be suspended.  I was able to see your invite and then click to see your page.  I changed my username to Vee Dub so let's see if that works.

• Webmaster

Administrator
    June 8, 2013 at 7:57 pm

Google's terms of service require that you use a real name.  They have very strict requirements in this area and will not hesitate to suspend your account.  However they have better privacy controls than Facebook and as such you can create a circle called pole friends and anything you share there can be made invisible to the rest of your followers.

• Desirae

June 12, 2013 at 3:28 pm

Oovoo is like Skype and u can use multiple people

• Desirae

• Desirae

• Desirae