StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions SVHALLOWEEN IG challenge

• SVHALLOWEEN IG challenge

Posted by Veena on October 25, 2016 at 4:44 pm

Let’s play! Starts Wednesday the 26th.

🎃 Share this post to qualify
    🎃 Post daily to qualify, I’ll be sharing my post the day before, follow my lead by copying me, or use a more challenging or less challenging variations.
    🎃 Profile must be public to qualify
    🎃 Follow and Tag @studioveena and use #svhalloween
    🎃 Show everyone your moves by photo 📸or video 🎥 in COSTUME, 👿it can be the same costume each day or wear a new one for each post! MUST WEAR A COSTUME TO QUALIFY👻

Day 1 screaming stretches
    Day 2 boo balances
    Day 3 spooky strength
    Day 4 scary sits
    Day 5 frighting floor work
    Day 6 haunting hip holds

What will you win? A live video training session with me!🎉 The random winner will have an opportunity to train one on one with me via Skype, FaceTime, hangouts, etc. This is a 1 hour and 30 minute session! You can choose, pole, hula hooping, flexibility, or chair for your session. Have fun!!!!

Veena replied 7 years, 10 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • PoleAdventures

October 26, 2016 at 3:03 pm

Woahhh great…but unfortunately I have to stop pole at the moment because of a injury on the shoulder 🙁 Bad time. Hope you do some challenges on other months 🙂

• hannimator

October 27, 2016 at 7:51 am

Awww this is awesome! I wish I’d seen is yesterday, though I wouldn’t have had time to do anything! It’s a shame I won’t be able to qualify since I can’t actually pole every day 🙁 but I’ll try do the challenge nonetheless!

• Veena

Administrator
    October 28, 2016 at 2:39 am

You don’t need a pole for every day and as long as you don’t join on the last day and post it all at once you can join in 😆

• Veena

Administrator
    October 28, 2016 at 2:40 am

Poleadventures I hope your shoulder feels better soon!