StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions SV JANUARY Challenge!

• SV JANUARY Challenge!

Posted by Veena on December 24, 2014 at 5:32 pm

This will be our FIRST daily clip challenge! If you don’t use Instagram no worries, simply join in by uploading to the site! Just be sure to use the term CHALLENGE in the title so the video will automatically be listed in with all of the challenges making them easy to find. Feel free to post to Facebook if you like as well.

I want to say thank you to Tropicalpole for coming up with the idea and heading up a list of moves. Thank you AllysonKendal for making the creative for this challenge, that was so helpful, and it looks great! And thank you everyone who helped with ideas for beginner level pole work. You all make SV an amazing place! xoxox

To join in:

1. Follow myself on Instagram http://instagram.com/studioveena/ or our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/studioveenacom?ref=bookmarks

2. Re-post this image to your IG or social media (I’ll have it posted to my Instagram and Facebook pages for you)

3. Tag and share with Pole friends who may want to participate.

4. Warm up and share your clips with us on SV, Instagram or FB!

Are you guys excited? I am!

Cheers to a beautiful 2015

Cazzzz replied 9 years, 8 months ago 33 Members · 205 Replies
  • 205 Replies
  • Freddie

December 24, 2014 at 5:51 pm

What a great way to start the new year! Everyone can benefit from perfecting their pole basics. Let’s do this 🙌

• Saeth

December 24, 2014 at 5:55 pm

This is really exciting. Great job girls, you’re all awesome! I really love having goals to work towards but it’s even better when others are involved 😀

• Lucca Valentine

December 24, 2014 at 6:29 pm

Yay!! Nice! I’ll try to do this daily but so far my challenge history has been spotty. So it might be clustered but it’s kind of a fun idea to mix them into combos if we get behind too 🙂 are people posting their vids on SV too?

• Rachel Osborne

December 24, 2014 at 7:16 pm

Reposted in IG and will do so again after Boxing Day. Well done everyone this is going to be fab! I will post vids on IG and here, is nice to have more than 15 sec here to get creative with combos. Thanks to ALL involved especially Allyson and Veena and to all who are going to get involved – so excited! 🎅🎄🎁

• Runemist34

December 24, 2014 at 7:51 pm

Excited to give it a go!
    I am away for the week of 12-19, as my birthday is the 11th and I’m being “treated” to a trip to Arizona to meet with family… but, I’ll be sure to make up the challenge videos when I come back!

• iheartpole

December 25, 2014 at 1:04 am

Yay! Thank you ladies for putting this together. I have posted to my Instagram account (@maravillapole) and I have also posted this to the facebook group you know when youre a poler when..

• Pretty Pixie

December 25, 2014 at 7:17 am

Ooh you’ve all been so busy!! My last few challenges speak volumes about my ability to complete a daily challenge but since this is a pole challenge and hosted by my instructor, I suppose I’ll try extra extra hard to finish it! 😀😋 great start to 2015!! I definitely don’t pole every day but I’ll record 2-3 days’ poses at a practice and see how it goes. Happy new year!

• Stefana of Light

December 25, 2014 at 7:44 am

I’m in !! I don’t do fb or ig but I’m all about SV 🙂 had my first pole session last night. Ahhhh. POLE LOVE. Yeay excited for this challenge!

• AllysonKendal

December 25, 2014 at 8:17 am

Yay! I’m excited! Im going to post it to my Instagram account too!!!!

• AllysonKendal

December 25, 2014 at 10:01 am

I think my plan for SV to wait until I have a few days and stitch them together then post them here. 🙂

• Veena

Administrator
    December 25, 2014 at 10:10 am

Yep you can post only here if you like!

• epsilonte

December 25, 2014 at 10:13 am

Can’t wait for that challenge, it looks like a ton of fun. 🙂 For the first few days I think I’ll do only one video with all of them together, because I’m don’t have my pole until the 4th… Maybe I’ll do the same with other days too, because I’m really not good with daily challenges, but I think a few times a week I can manage. 🙂

• Cazzzz

December 25, 2014 at 10:11 pm

I WANNA PLAY!! 😀

• iheartpole

December 25, 2014 at 11:00 pm

Well the post on “You know when you are a poler when…” group has over 170 likes. Hopefully they are all checking out this site or the ig post!

• Runemist34

December 25, 2014 at 11:20 pm

Possibly a silly question: How do I use that picture on my Instagram? I’m not sure exactly how to use the app fully yet, and I know I did it once but I no longer remember!

Page 1 of 14