StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions SV JANUARY Challenge!

• iheartpole

December 25, 2014 at 11:38 pm

Runemist34 you can access the site on your phones browser or veena’s ig account and Do a screen capture and repost the image on your account. hope this helps.

• azblanco

December 26, 2014 at 11:32 am

I second what Pretty Pixie said! i totally fell off the two yoga challenges i started. Although, the first one was more successful than the second. Lol!
    My question is this though— My instagram is private, so if I do the challenge videos and hashtag #svpolebasics will people who do not follow me still be able to see it?? I always wondered this. If I do the challenge, i still want everyone who is looking at all the other challenge videos to see my videos too without having to change my privacy settings.
    I hope that made sense

• AllysonKendal

December 26, 2014 at 11:47 am

Unless someone follows you they won’t be able to see your post even with the hashtag, unless you set it to public. πŸ™

That’s why sometimes when you look at a specific hashtag the top right corner might say “15 photos” but you only see 5. It’s cause the other 10 are private.

Make sense?

• iheartpole

December 26, 2014 at 1:08 pm

Az blanco if you want to share your user name here with us we can add you 😊

• Jenmariel

December 26, 2014 at 1:32 pm

I love this! I’m excited to participate!

• Milena Stoyanova

December 27, 2014 at 7:19 am

Thank you, Veena! I will be part of this challenge! Fantastic idea and great creative job to Tropicalpole!!!

• AllysonKendal

December 27, 2014 at 4:43 pm

Lots of buzzzzz around Instagram about the challenge! I’m excited.

• Veena

Administrator
    December 27, 2014 at 8:27 pm

Yes, I’m super excited!

• Rachel Osborne

December 27, 2014 at 8:51 pm

It was Allyson who made the creative! I just suggested the list of moves with lots of help from people on forum.

• Veena

Administrator
    December 27, 2014 at 8:52 pm

Yep this wouldn’t even be happening had it not been for Tropical and Allyson!!!!!!!

• KarenC

December 29, 2014 at 9:14 am

Love this…what a great way for me to clean up my act. I’m in!!

• Luna Skyy

December 29, 2014 at 10:59 pm

I’m still a newbie but I’m all for a “basics” challenge! This is going to be so much fun! I haven’t had my IG activated for some time now… looks like a good reason to dust it off

• SarahAnn1234

December 30, 2014 at 11:18 am

I am looking forward to this. I’m still a complete newbie too and after having a break I feel like I have forgotten a lot of the basics so hopefully this will help keep me on track πŸ™‚ Need to sign up for instagram now though!

• Veena

Administrator
    December 30, 2014 at 11:52 am

If you don’t want an Instagram account you can simply just post here for the challenge πŸ™‚

• AllysonKendal

December 30, 2014 at 12:04 pm

Oh my goodness…. I tried to record a day or two today since I’ll be skiing this weekend…

My thoughts after an hour of firemans, walking and body waves:

I forgot how hard body waves are. My fireman is ok. I mean it looks like a fireman, outside of hair whips Im not sure what else to do. Hahah. And the walk, well, I tried a few things… in heels. Hopefully there is a 15 sec clip without bloopers ::P

I think I need to try again tomorrow!

Page 2 of 14