StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions SV JANUARY Challenge!

• Rachel Osborne

December 30, 2014 at 2:03 pm

I have been practising fireman, body waves, crucifix, flirty fireman, back hook spin and pole walk. Pole walk is AWFUL I look like a pigeon with hiccups.

• Cazzzz

December 30, 2014 at 4:08 pm

This challenge has caused me to pull the trigger on getting my own pole, which will be here any day now. I’m soooo excited!! I love doing challenges with this community. Depending on when my pole arrives I may be starting the challenge late but who cares?! It’s gonna be so fun to see everyone doin’ their thang. 🙂 what a wonderful way to build community these challenges are. I love you guys.

• LeAnnBPFitness

December 30, 2014 at 8:04 pm

I’ve been taking local classes for 2 years and just joined SV. I’m really excited! Pumped about being able to take part in this challenge and push myself to learn and perfect new skills.

• hookedonpole

December 30, 2014 at 11:45 pm

Allyson and Tropical,you are both funny. However, totally understand how you feel. There is a lot I am uncoordinated for, etc, so we will see. Wonder if we get a free pass to replace with something else lol. I might need a lot more than one pass. 😜

• Veena

Administrator
    December 30, 2014 at 11:52 pm

The first video goes up tomorrow!!

• Stefana of Light

December 31, 2014 at 8:24 am

Ok just wanted to say I’m not going to do this Challenege daily, I’m only poling once or twice a week right now and don’t want to take myself too serious!!! Hahaha. But really for me it’s coming down to finding balance and before i took my pole down there wasn’t much balance and I don’t want to fall back into that. I look forward to seeing you lovelies work these basics ! I am doing the 30 day challenge that seems to be enough for me right now, will work on them when I have my pole day as well;)

• Runemist34

December 31, 2014 at 11:06 am

Blaaah, I may not be able to start tomorrow. I’m not quite healed from my surgery, still have stitches, so I’m instructed “Not to do anything strenuous.”
    Fireman spin isn’t so strenuous, but… I’d actually like to do cool things with it, so…. we’ll see. As soon as I’m back on the pole, I’ll have my videos up though!

• Veena

Administrator
    December 31, 2014 at 11:41 am

Day 1⃣ FIREMAN SPIN on static pole! http://instagram.com/p/xR24d_pAdA/

Here’s the lesson showing both static and spinning technique 💜 https://www.studioveena.com/lessons/view/4fa5447c-aac8-4189-a9ee-48520ac37250

• SerenityS

December 31, 2014 at 12:03 pm

Still recovering from right ACL surgery but going to do what I can.

• lkloves2pole

December 31, 2014 at 12:43 pm

I am excited for this challenge! I’ve been sharing it with some of my facebook friends!

• missym357

December 31, 2014 at 8:38 pm

I’m very excited to take part in the challenge! I love challenges, they give me some added focus and to return to basics and polish them up is a great thing! I have been away from home for over a week and between the travel and the craziness of the holidays, I have gotten behind around here and on ig, so I’m feeling very out of touch, but I will do my best to keep up! I may have some combined posts.

• Rachel Osborne

January 1, 2015 at 7:44 am

Happy New Year! It’s GO! For the challenge!
    Fireman spins ahoy!
    🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

PS. Veena – The lesson of the day is only available to subscribers, or 3 day trial people who sign in, not everyone viewing via FB or IG, is that right?

• Veena

Administrator
    January 1, 2015 at 9:27 am

Correct! Have fun everyone! 🔥👦

• Veena

Administrator
    January 1, 2015 at 2:19 pm

Excited to see everyones Day 1 I’ll be posting the day 2 demo this afternoon!

• AllysonKendal

January 1, 2015 at 5:12 pm
Page 3 of 14