StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Seattle pole studios?

• Seattle pole studios?

Posted by Lyme Lyte on July 29, 2012 at 10:45 pm

So I am in Atlanta for a few days and have to say disappointed in all four studios I researched on the web and from reviews I read. Some studios only allow their students and most of the others don’t have day classes. So, next stop Seattle Washington. Any Veeners have any suggestions? Thanks, LL.

Lustyzins replied 12 years, 2 months ago 10 Members · 23 Replies
  • 23 Replies
  • Meleania

July 29, 2012 at 11:22 pm

Its not seattle but it is south a little bit in Federal Way, its called Pole Fitness Northwest.

• Lyme Lyte

July 29, 2012 at 11:23 pm

I will check it out, TY!

• Pinkkupcakez

July 30, 2012 at 11:35 pm

There's Divine Movements: http://www.divinemovementdance.com/

• x falcon 3 0 x

July 31, 2012 at 1:40 am

Hi Lyme Lyte- I just moved up here recently from L.A.  There's not much of a selection of studios around here, but I have been going to Divine Movement as Pinkkupcakez has suggested.  They have 2 locations, one in Seattle and one in Kirkland. 

If you like tall poles, go to the one in Kirkland.  It's also the bigger of the two.  They don't have mirrors at either studio, not sure if you are used to them.

If you have any other questions about DM, let me know : )

• Lyme Lyte

July 31, 2012 at 8:05 am

Great thanks. Hopefully it will b rather close to our hotel. Im too nervous to tab busses,trains or cab for fear of getting lost! 🙂

• chemgoddess1

July 31, 2012 at 9:21 am

How long are you still in Atlanta?  You NEED to get in touch with Sahrit.  Not sure if she is teaching anywhere currently but if you are in the area she is so worth meeting!  I will try to track down her number and send it to you on FB.

• Lyme Lyte

July 31, 2012 at 9:38 am

Oh Chem, heading to the airport in about an hour. Thanks, and DAMN!

• UTpoler

July 31, 2012 at 3:01 pm

I’m in Seattle right now vacationing with my family so won’t get a chance to visit a pole studio while here. 🙁
    I think I’ll be able to attention a flying trapeze lesson tonight tho so I’m looking forward to that…

• x falcon 3 0 x

July 31, 2012 at 3:24 pm

@UTpoler…let us know how that trapeze class is…am dying to try that when my circus family comes up to visit me 🙂

• aliceBheartless

July 31, 2012 at 3:29 pm

Depending on where you are staying in Seattle area, Poledello is in Tacoma.  I have heard great things, and plan on checking it out when I move to the area in about a month 🙂

UTpoler are you going to  Emerald City Trapeze?

• nolaelle

August 1, 2012 at 8:30 am

The 3 women that run my studio here started at divine movement and they are BEAUTIFUL dancers! Awesome you get to check it out 🙂

• UTpoler

August 1, 2012 at 8:26 pm

Ohmygosh, flying trapeze was AWESOME!!!!! Go to Emerald City Flying Trapeze school — the absolute BEST!

• Kaylie

August 1, 2012 at 9:40 pm

Lyme, drive south to Portland and go to Brassy Butterfly!! I will be there on Sunday for Chalese’s class! I would love to meet you

• Lyme Lyte

August 1, 2012 at 9:46 pm

Kaylie, I wont be in the area until the end of October.  I would have to take a train or cab since we will not have a car.  Lets touch base later.  Would love to meet you too!

• Lyme Lyte

August 1, 2012 at 9:46 pm

Kaylie, I wont be in the area until the end of October.  I would have to take a train or cab since we will not have a car.  Lets touch base later.  Would love to meet you too!

Page 1 of 2