StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Seattle pole studios?

• Pinkkupcakez

August 2, 2012 at 12:32 am

Did you get to be caught by someone at Emerald City trapeze?  I went once and it was WILD!  

• UTpoler

August 2, 2012 at 1:53 am

Pinkkupcakez – yes, I ended up doing 3 classes at Emerald City!!  The first class I did was just a drop-in class…I was able to get a cattle bell ring (which gives you the change to get caught from flying) on both my knee hang and heel hang in the same class.  They said that's the first time anyone has done that, LOL (two tricks in 1 class let alone the first time ever doing it).  Gotta love the core pole gives ya.  🙂

After your first class you can do a return flyer pass that's basically buy-one-get-one-free so I did that and the next day (today) did 2 classes back to back.  In the first class I did a split w/ flying release, and the second class did this pop and shoot thing but didn't get a chance to perfect the timing of that so went back to the splits for the flying catch. 

I had also looked into Sanca but they're very kiddie school there…a lot of little children classes.  And Emerald City's staff were waaaaay more friendly too.  I recommend them 100%!!! 

• Pinkkupcakez

August 2, 2012 at 1:40 pm

You're amazing!  I haven't been to SANCA but I agree, Emerald City is great!  

• Lustyzins

August 3, 2012 at 12:38 am

Hi there! I own Poledello in Tacoma, south of Seattle. Our poles are 16 feet and we have mirrors. Would be happy to answer any questions you might have!

• x falcon 3 0 x

August 3, 2012 at 12:46 am

@Lustyzins would love to take a trip down from Seattle to check out your studio!

• Lustyzins

August 3, 2012 at 1:00 am

If anyone needs to stay IN Seattle, I recommend Divine Movement. They focus on the dancing and have turned out some amazing and elegant performers.

• Lustyzins

August 3, 2012 at 1:02 am

And both SANCA and Emerald City Trapeze are excellent choices for aerial arts! I’ve attended both for private lessons!

• Lustyzins

August 3, 2012 at 1:02 am

And both SANCA and Emerald City Trapeze are excellent choices for aerial arts! I’ve attended both for private lessons!

Page 2 of 2