StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Silver Smokey Eye Tutorial.

• MissMeliss

November 10, 2011 at 11:32 pm

Oooh I love it! I really want to define my brows more, but have no idea how, and colour matching them is.. hard. They're a mousey brown? But most normal browns don't look great at all.. Hurr.

Also, would this smokey look with the black liner suit natural lashes? Mine are quite long naturally, and when I do a smoky-esque eye, I tend to skimp on liner (I'm not ahh.. very good at make-up.. i.e. I've only recently started wearing it, and I'm almost 23!).

• Runemist34

November 11, 2011 at 4:20 am

Aah you're so cute!

Beautifulfreak, I had no idea (yes, I live under a rock) that you did makeup tutorials on Youtube! I love them! This is a really nice look…and one I'm never sure I can pull off. Maybe I'll try it soon!

MissMeliss- you sound like me! I only started wearing makeup at all when I was about 20, and I'm now 25. It's been something of an uphill battle, and I still get pretty lazy with it (as in, I don't wear makeup that often!).

As to your question, I would say that if you toned down the makeup somewhat (didn't pull it out toward your brows quite so much, kept it a little closer into the eye and eyelid area, and just did a bit of the white at the brows and such, and blended like crazy), and also if you weren't quite so dramatic with the eyeliner, I think natural eyelashes would suit this one just fine!

Personally, I'm not NEARLY this dramatic with my makeup! I love colour, I love playing with it, but it doesn't usually reach quite far out for me 😉 Maybe I'll have to give that one a go!

• LindaLu

November 11, 2011 at 7:02 am

Thanks!  Can't wait to try it. 🙂

• Queenie426

November 11, 2011 at 9:17 am

So pretty! I am terrible at doing eye makeup. I used to do my eye makeup up all the time and then I met my current boyfriend. He told me he likes the natural look so I got lazy and just lost my makeup abilities! now I get frustrated whenever I try. This is very pretty though so ill have to try it! I feel inspired.

• Jenn PoleLush

November 12, 2011 at 5:11 pm

OMG that is gorgeous 🙂 Beautiful job.

• xtinalovespole

November 12, 2011 at 11:25 pm

Thank you so much.  I used this technique last night.

You are a beauty!

• Layla Duvay

November 13, 2011 at 9:02 am

Oooooo must try!